coupe wing
jdm taillights

future mod: ej20 swap or supercharger kit

Attachments

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
Sounds like it should go as nice as it looks.

Could you give me details on your battery transfer? Difficulty, regrets, next time I would do this different. Stuff like that.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Puck,

the battery relocation mod was done by my friends at Custom Car Alarms in Pleasant Hill, California.

it took them a few hours to do it. its mounted in the right side of the trunk near the tailight housing.

the parts that you will need are:

1) Battery relocation kit - check w/ JC Whittney, the kit that i have is made by Morosso.

2) heavy duty gauge cable for audio etc

3) Phoneix Gold fuse box and fuse for safety - its mounted on top of + terminal.

overall, i like this mod because it takes off at least 30lbs off the nose. The guys at C2 told me that the driver side of USDM GC8 is way heavy compare to the passenger side. ( got the car corner weighted, balanced by C2 automotive. ) so this mod actually balance out the weight distribution a bit. also less rubbing issues when the car is taking a deep sharp cornering.

i will post some pix later..

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Oh god... Volks and Teins???:eek: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want I want...:drool: Nice car :)

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Mike!

the car was very dirty when i took the pictures. the volks are filthy dirty because of the 4pots.. :(

i will try to take some pictures when it gets washed..

cal

·
Registered
358 Posts
damn you! you should have sold your car! those teins could have been mine!! anyhoo, the car is tite! all it needs is some sort of induction.

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
Thanks Cal. There is a kit that Summit Racing sells that includes all that, plus there right down the street. I guess that will go on the mod list.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That is soo weird cause your setup is what im aming for!!! Exzept i have CUSCO coilovers now and im gonna be putting on a C-West front grill

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
impretzel,

yeah i wanted cusco too but i couldn't find a good price for them so i settled for Tein HA's.

i just ordered the ver5/6 front grill and rear bumper so i will post new pix soon.

i probably will add ver5/6 spoiler after ej20 swap or supercharger kit.

cheers!

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys, thanks for the kind comments.

right now, i am trying to source a JDM GC8 front clip or USDM wrx/tranny.

let me know if you guys find anything!

thanks a bunch!

Cal

gc8-forever!

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
4 doors are cool!!!!!:drool:
Damn, didn't even notice it was a 4 door! Put that coupe wing on a sedan, and you have to actually be paying attention to realize it's not a coupe. Gotta love that! Oh, and tyte riz-ide, yo!;)

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dRu88,

since i am a JDM fanatic, i love this exhaust. even without silencer ( fell off when i was driving :p ) its not as loud as i thought it would.

i will post pix of some rear shots soon.

Honda8er,

hehehe yeah! thanks for the kind comments. a lot of ppl thought i have a coupe until up close inspection :p

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
934 Posts
Yea, it's not as loud as it looks. ;) Someone thought my car was a coupe too! She was waiting for me and my passenger to scoot up, :lol:. Cal, let me know if you want me to take some pics. It'll look a lot better with the real v5/6 rear bumper. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts