Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1521 - 1540 of 1575 Posts

·
Registered
RIP: MY00 BRP 2.5RS Sedan 4EAT
1,582 Posts
Saw a rbp on 880 south from Brokaw to 101 around 3:45pm with ver5 wing, debadged trunk, jdm tails, pink i badge

·
Registered
00 BRP rs sedan
286 Posts
white rs sedan with roof rack and bronzish wheels. somersville rd next to HWY 4.i was in the green g35 sedan waiting at the stop light.threw up dueces not sure if you saw.

·
Registered
00 BRP rs sedan
286 Posts
silver rs coupe going up railroad/kirker pass toward concord. around 4:30ish today

·
Premium Member
'00 GM6
846 Posts
Ummm... I keep seeing BRP coupes on Union City Blvd... first one with jdm tails a few days ago and yesterday another stockish one... dude with glasses gave me an enthusiastic wave that I very much appreciated... I was cruising for some Pho with my two roomies and they tripped out.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza LX
14 Posts
Impreza

anyone ever see my friend's old impreza around san jose/santa cruz/salinas area around the summer of 2011 up to last winter?
sadly car was only 1.8 ,car was sold in the winter and now i am on the look for one so pm me if you have !

·
Registered
06 wrx wagon/01 2.5rs
69 Posts
white wagon, rs bumper, jdm tails, and a hatch wing, and a turbo in elk grove at target off of calvine..

anyone know who that is??

·
Registered
RIP: MY00 BRP 2.5RS Sedan 4EAT
1,582 Posts
Sighted a brp coupe at the union city drive thru Starbucks this past Monday around 5:30pm. I think the owner works there & didn't give me light ice on my iced coffee

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs White Sedan
39 Posts
Saw a black impreza outback sitting low with exhaust on highway 50 this morning around 6:15am. We were going towards Folsom, but I exited sunrise blvd. Has gold wheels, roof spoiler and hatch spoiler. I couldnt make out the red badge on bottom right of the trunk, but I think it says sport.

If anyone knows who this guy is or has his pics, I would love to see more. After seeing it, im thinking about getting a wagon instead of an fc3s soon.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
06 wrx wagon/01 2.5rs
69 Posts
saw a brp on fourth street in san jose, rs25 sticker on the rear window.

Went the wrong way down fourth...ahah then when i turned around said whats up after going the right way.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza L
732 Posts
Black RS coupe with big wing, STi fog covers, exhaust on 880S near or in Newark in the fast lane around 8:50am.

You also had a RS25 license plate frame.

·
Registered
2001 OBS blue
62 Posts
dont think so.. but im not to sure. asian dude was driving it tho. the few times i saw him he was pulling out of the parking lot as i was going in so he most of had class before i did.

1521 - 1540 of 1575 Posts