Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 1575 Posts

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I start a new one up.

Today I saw 2 members, RSMonkey and Zero. Reimond waved back at me but I don't think Mike saw me. Mike, I was going up Howe Ave while you were going straight on Cottage. I honked and waved but I dunno if you saw me.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i don't see other members

K

·
0 Posts
i saw 2 members ever.... when i lived in the bay, jz007 i think you are the only one in S.F.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
479 Posts
i didn't see you. I suck.

I didn't actually see him but Barret(I hope that's his name) put a note on my car today at ARC. It was very 1337. I feel loved.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
kaspur_eh said:
i saw 2 members ever.... when i lived in the bay, jz007 i think you are the only one in S.F.
no way!!!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
saw a silver coupe with JDM tails at the safeway on market and church friday night around 930

·
Registered
765 Posts
saw CatchMyDrift over the weekend...at my house so i could get his STI SEATS!!!! :banana: thanx again benny

·
Registered
99' RS, RIP '00 BRP GC6
869 Posts
I see Mike/Zero in the school parking lot from time to time. I always park next to his car. That way when people see two RSs together they think there is an RS gang or something. A very geeky gang of mechanics, computer nerds, drunks, and perverts.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
more like perverts. :lol:

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
479 Posts
subijitsu said:
That way when people see two RSs together they think there is an RS gang or something. A very geeky gang of mechanics, computer nerds, drunks, and perverts.
Hey dammit I'm not a drunk! I'm a social drinker.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
social drinker = perverts

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5 rs
251 Posts
If u guys are in sf, where are u guys, i run up and down geary like a mofo, but i saw couple of cars, but didnt kno if it was part of us. Because some people are mean, trying to race, and no waves. i get more repect from sti, calling me a 22b lol. :yapyap:

1 - 20 of 1575 Posts