Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 628 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5I
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that Southern Cali didn't have a Sighting thread. thought i would start one.

Saw a blue WRX today out side work, In 4s ranch. was riding on goldies.

-=Acex=-
:clap:

·
Premium Member
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5I
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well on friday the 6th I made it to the legal races at Qualcom

Saw a Blue wrx with a red hood
Blue wrx looked stock to me
Blue sti was RWD
and a White wrx

All of them were racing and i didn't see one of them lose except to the evo but it was still close and the Chevelle but that had to had at least 100k put into it

Congrats to those that raced =)

Also saw a White I believe 2.5 hatch back leaving when i was entering threw up a Peace sign i tossed one right back

-Acex-
:noes:

·
Registered
01 RS & 97 L
590 Posts
I posted these two before.
But I'll repost them here
Tuesday night 06/03/08 I saw a sliver GC8 with the V6 wing and a sysms sticker on the back. That was in north Fontana
Then 06/06/08 I saw a green GC8 fully swapped, Had a white JDM trunk and hood and roof. at the Victoria Gardens parking structure.

·
Registered
01 RS & 97 L
590 Posts
I am gunna bring this back cos I saw two more here down in the Big IE
The first one was in the parking lot of the Victoria Gardens. it looked totally stock. was a silver one 2.5rs with the v5/6 bumper
Then today on my way to work I think I might have seen it again off of baseline and cherry entering the Chevron Gas station

·
Registered
01 RS & 97 L
590 Posts
its just cos I work there. I got To the mills every now and then. usually at night. You can see my barf stains outside of Game works. That long planter with the sign near the street. If you are looking at gameworks standing in front of the planters, all the way on the left side you see three parts of the side walk where the paint was peels away. seriously its there.

·
Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
2,628 Posts
Tuesday night 06/03/08 I saw a sliver GC8 with the V6 wing and a sysms sticker on the back. That was in north Fontana
Then 06/06/08 I saw a green GC8 fully swapped, Had a white JDM trunk and hood and roof. at the Victoria Gardens parking structure.
second car seems like scrappys car

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts

Moose?

·
Registered
01 RS & 97 L
590 Posts
What happened, as soon as I get my new headers all the Subarus in the world disappear.
Eh thats ok I gotta do some body work now any way. I bumped into my bros car on the way out, his car is ok, my pepsi can sheet metal got all dented up

1 - 20 of 628 Posts