Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

9821 - 9835 of 9835 Posts

·
Registered
98 OBS
676 Posts
I'll go ahead and 2nd what scruff asked... looks burly!

·
Registered
2001 Impreza Outback Sport
54 Posts
What wheel tire specs? Lift?

Looks like fun.
Nice job.
Thanks! Running Bassett Racing 57RN4 15x7 +0 offset wrapped with General Grabber AT2 205/75/15. Had to cut the front bumper, front fender, trim front wheel well liner, hammer in the inner wheel well, trim rear bumper.

99 Forester dampers and springs in the front with 1" Subtle Solution spacers. 99 Forester dampers and standard height King Springs in the rear with 5/8" DIY spacers made from an HPDE cutting board. Might swap out for a set of raised King Springs in the rear since it does sag about an inch compared to the front.

That and also what tricks does that rear bumper pull?
That is my 1Up USA bike rack. Love that thing.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza Outback Sport
54 Posts
Loven it.
Looks like it would hall a dirt bike. Tough!
Thank you, sir. Yeah, it's a lot of fun. As I semi-frequently find myself driving on forest roads at night, my next purchase for the car will be a LED light bar for visibility. Either that or upgrade the headlights to some HID units cuz the stock ones suuuuuuuck. When spring rolls around I'm looking at doing the diff lock and power mode mod. But what I'm really itching to do is to upgrade the trailing arms, I got those Godspeed adjustable ones off eBay and they are horrendous. The cheapo spherical bearings rattle like crazy. I'm looking to get a set of adjustable trailing arms from Gorilla Offroad cuz they use a poly bushing instead of spherical bearings, but they aren't doing a production run any time soon and they are also unresponsive at this point. :(

9821 - 9835 of 9835 Posts