Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swapping a ej205 into a 06 impreza wagon and need to merge the two bulkhead harnesses. Are there any other shops that still merge harnesses? Would like something a little closer to the midwest and cheaper than iwire.

· Registered
98RS, 98RS, 99RS
777 Posts
In my experience I wouldn't cheap out on wiring, you get what you pay for and chasing possible wiring problems down the road isn't worth the extra couple hundred dollars. If you really want to save time, money, and headaches your best bet is to sell what you have and just get a 06 WRX wagon, it'll even have an upgraded transmission with an ej255.

· Administrator
2000 RSTi
2,095 Posts
ECS used to do wiring, they created a new business called ritewire about 10 years back. You could try and contact ECS (east coast swappers) to see if that company is still around.

Additionally a guy on here called "zephyr" also used to merge harnesses. If you search up his name you could message him and see if he's still doing that.

Realistically, Subaru merges aren't a huge market, and in your case, you own a car that came factory turbo in the states, making the demand for that conversion even smaller. We are lucky that Iwire supports these cars.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ECS used to do wiring, they created a new business called ritewire about 10 years back. You could try and contact ECS (east coast swappers) to see if that company is still around.

Additionally a guy on here called "zephyr" also used to merge harnesses. If you search up his name you could message him and see if he's still doing that.

Realistically, Subaru merges aren't a huge market, and in your case, you own a car that came factory turbo in the states, making the demand for that conversion even smaller. We are lucky that Iwire supports these cars.
Thanks for the options. Does anyone know if zephyr has another form of contact such as email? I'm still a noob and can't message anyone yet :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts