Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
very scary... Steve(taichih) actaully lives about 2min away from the kensington shooting.. hope they catch the shooter...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah, pretty crazy, seems like they have no clue who is doing it. I saw a big white box truck with cops all around it this morning on Route 7. Once I started looking out for box trucks, it was amazing how many I saw.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are the chances that this guy(s) is still in a white delivery truck? Unless the cops are witholding evidence (to aid in their investigation) I don't have much faith that the suspect(s) will be caught unless 1) he/they do something stupid like shoot at a cop and miss, or 2) kill themselves.

But, hey, what the hell do I know?

gone

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, pretty damn scary to be living over there now. you can just be going to the mall, and next thing you know, BAM. kinda sucks. hope the cops get those or that shooter(s).

jz

·
Registered
2013 SCION FRS WHITEOUT
638 Posts
yea. wut a bunch of bastard guys. killing all those innocent people. i think the cops will catch the people somehow. the police chief interview on tv was sketchy. he was definitiely hiding something. but n e way, cops are gonna come after me sometime soon cuz my exhaust POPS! like a gun shot.

·
Registered
120 Posts
it's like a video game gone bad...
And I HIGHLY doubt we will ever find the shooter.. I mean one killing was across the street from a police station, I think the shooter was almost mocking the police... this guy is good... we can only hope the cops are better... but i do doubt it.. I am willing to bet this guy is out of the area and got off free...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Iam not sure.
I think with at some point the cops will get the break they need. There are cameras every where in society these days, it's just a matter of time before some store clerk realises he's got some video footage of the shooter, or something like that. It might not be that easy, but I think they will find him.

Chief Moose :D was saying they have over 900 leads, their not talking about anything specific, so I think something is going that they dont want rleased to the public, because it might give the shooter a heads up on what the cops are up to. The less the shooter knows, the worse his chances become of staying one step ahead.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
who ever that person is, that person is SICK! asshole shot a kid. come on, it's a kid. kids are even more innocent. hope the cops get this person fast.

jz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts