Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sounds stupid but I hear a lot of talk about this shiv:confused: I m not trying to talk smak about this person but I am just wondering..

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
He is a mighty tuner for the RS and WRX. He produces maybe the best turbo kit for the RS and some high quality stuff for the WRX. When people think of Shiv, people associate him with quality, or at least most people do.

Nick C.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I just e-mailed him and hopefully I will get an e-mail back :D Thanks for the websites warp3.

·
Registered
646 Posts
You'll likely be talking to Joel then cause last I heard Shiv was out racing or something like that. I bought the SCC project RS's turbo kit off of Shiv for a hell of a deal. Just ask Joel any questions that you might have. He knows his shit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I will try to call them tomorrow and see what info I can get.

And hey does anyone know if the 2001 borla gen 4 header will lit the 2002? 2.5 RS?

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to second that, and I found out about the haeder deal.

And what stage kit is he selling?
And how much and what does it come with?
:confused:

·
Registered
2001 Silverthorn Coupe
144 Posts
They are getting the preordered kits right now. You will just have to call and find out when you will be able to get one. You might be able to get one right now.

You can get the kit with everything if you want. Including a TEC-III. All the hose connections, intercooler,turbo, pipes (complete exhaust if you want) injectors, I think he might even includes the correct spark plugs.

The it is made for the TEC-III, so if you want to go a different rout, I don't think that he sells things such as voltage clamps and things to make it work without programmable engine management.

EDIT: Tial wastegate and BOV also

cheeRS,

Greg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You don't have any idea on how much this kit is goin to cost do you? I am goin to say a pretty penny :eek: I will call them friday and try to get as much info as I can. I will post on what they tell me and the price for the WHOLE kit.

·
Registered
2001 Silverthorn Coupe
144 Posts
I don't remember exactly, but I am pretty sure that it is over $4000.00 with out the TEC-III.

cheeRS,

Greg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW, Man that s alot. But if its "the best around" not meaning that in a bad way and don't quote me on that. But I would still pay that if it comes with eveything. MMMmmmm know that you mention I guess that is a good deal. But I will still call them this friday before I leave. And I guess I can contact him at vishnu?

And when I find everything out I will post a price so eveyone can know a price.

Thanks,

Balls

1 - 14 of 14 Posts