Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Aspen White 2.5rs
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a shift knob that has a good feel and isn't too expensive. I was looking at buying either the Cobb shift knob or Kartboy knob. Anyone have any experience with these or any other good shift knobs? Also, is this STi shift knob on eBay legit? $20 seems pretty cheap...JDM Subaru WRX Impreza STi 5MT Shift Knob GC8 GDB GRB | eBay

·
Registered
JDM Moneypit
599 Posts
Mason, I haven't used the Kartboy but there are a number of members that do use the knob. I know some guys really like the Prodrive ones as well. The one that you posted looks kinda shady. I have one myself and the plastic seems a little smoother than the one pictured. Also, it's a little more oblong that that so it fits in your hand a little nicer. I'd personally shy away from the sti titanium piston knob. It's really small and not that comfortable. Otherwise, I'm sure other guys will chime in on this.

http://www.scoobymods.com/black-duracon-sti-5mt-shift-t12861.html

·
Registered
R56 Cooper S
1,046 Posts
Can't speak on the specific STI knob you linked as to its legitness, but I do have one of those in my own car. Really nice, I love it. Nice and smooth, duracon so it doesn't get blazing hot or cold, and looks awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.