Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1081 - 1092 of 1092 Posts

·
Registered
1999 AW 2tone
1,609 Posts
Man, that bay looks incredible. Did you remove the ABS or relocate it? And where did the fuse box end up? Did you have to cut up the harness to get it all through the single hole in the firewall? Did you have to replace your fuel lines or could you bend them down lower like that? Good work!

·
Registered
2000 brp 2.0rs
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,084

kind of interested in what you did with your brake lines. shaved looks good.
I made all my own copper brake lines and hid them under the intercooler and down and around the trans.

Super clean! Love the bay!
Thanks man, its getting there, more to come this winter.

Man, that bay looks incredible. Did you remove the ABS or relocate it? And where did the fuse box end up? Did you have to cut up the harness to get it all through the single hole in the firewall? Did you have to replace your fuel lines or could you bend them down lower like that? Good work!
I deleted the ABS, evap, rear 02 and egr. The fuse box is now mounted under the drivers seat, all you do is slide the seat up to see the fuses. I had to cut a few but most re routed. The harness that goes to the box had to be cut and extended. The fuel lines are still stock and bent down. i have AN stainless lines to put on those. When i go rotated this winter it should clean it up much more.

New wheels are on the way, i also have a few more pics.

·
Registered
2000 brp 2.0rs
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,087
Yup that was me, sorry I haven't been updating much. I haven't done much beside Change the plate, and wrap the roof. I'm About to park it for the winter for the motor build. Mostly I've been working on my daily. When I finish lifting that I Have some pictures to post.

1081 - 1092 of 1092 Posts