2000 RSC
10,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,280 Posts
Congrats on a nice looking car and supercharger setup. I'm amazed that thing doesn't hit anywhere on the passenger side, its huge. Have any vids up on youtube?

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Fender Flairs? :p What fender flairs are you referring to?
And yeah.. there are a few youtube vids up. check out the Supercharger link in the OP.
Plus, I plan to hit up my first Supercharged AutoX this weekend.... More Videos!!!

·
Registered
2013 FR-S
2,116 Posts
If one were to do this and learn from your mistakes/mishaps :D and nothing went wrong, what would the total cost be? And how difficult would it be to take the system off once a year to pass CA smog? :(

Bro's getting a GDA RS and I think this would be fun :D

Nathan

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Actually... yeah!! I have a complete price breakdown on my ludicrous-speed build site.
And, I've tried to separate the items that I spent cash on, but either didnt' need, didn't use, or didn't work.
So, the official breakdown should be pretty close.
It's up to the individual to decide if every item is needed or not though.

edit:
Oh yeah.. and if I were to remove the supercharger, intercooler, belt and idler pulley, and put back my old CAI, I think it would only take an hour. At least the EManage Ultimate would not have to be removed since it has no affect on the OBD2 system of the factory ECU.

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
In the engine bay shot, what's the dealio to the left of your PS reservoir, with the two wires connected to it? Oil pressure sensor?

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep. I Td the OEM sensor with some brass fittings, and ran a piece of high-pressure rubber hose for the aftermarket oil pressure gauge. There just wasn't enough room to put both sensors close to the port.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts