1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have a few things for sale:

New never been used Carbon Fiber ZG style Fender flares: $200 SOLD

JDM plastic flat fuel door that I never got a chance to mount :/ 15$shipped.

JDM Spats with rear aerogaurds: tabs are broken but I mounted it np: make offer. I won't separate. SOLD

Sti Diffuser: I drilled holes on the side to mount it but you can't see it anyways: don't want to ship this. $50 PENDING

Seibon Cf Eyelids, Decent condition. Some cracks, not really noticeable once the hood is down. 150$

Seibon CF fenders. I bought these babies brand spanking new. I drilled a hole on each one to attach my bumper quick release to it. I will include them. The passenger side has a rock chip in it not that big. I won't ship these. Im looking for 800$ for these, I paid over 1200$ new. If you have some stock bro fenders or any color at all we can work out a deal.

I also have a seibon hood. See my wtt thread.

Text me for more pics and a faster response. 2095317943. Im located in the east bay area.

·
Registered
01 RS
25 Posts
love the car man, looks very similar to mine with the CF Hood and Wing! I wish we were closer because I would love to do a deal with you on those Seibon Fenders for my BRP fenders. dangit

anyways GLWS .... free bump

·
Registered
00' 2.5RWD / 98' L Wagon
4,673 Posts
Livermore/Pleasanton area. I'm free Wednesday. Text me 2095317943
I may still be in fairfield on wed. If anything I'll swing by on the way back. If not down to meet up at thai tea thursdays at Mc Carthy Ranch quicklys?

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have work until 9:30 that night man can't make it! But if you want to swing by that would be great.

·
Registered
00' 2.5RWD / 98' L Wagon
4,673 Posts
Probably diffuser and I want to check out your flares and probably your strut bar. But I'll txt you later on for details and what not

1 - 20 of 31 Posts