Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont' know if you got my last email, but do you have any more info on those rally/gravel tires we were talking about? My rally school and rallyx is coming up real soon and I gotta be at least semi-prepared to run with the open class rally cars.

Please email me or call me (818)554-2624 with any info you got.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
My guy is working on getting me a tire that is a good dirt tire with out the expence of being a rally tire. I did end up selling my 16's and doing 15's because of the price of tires. The problem is, with the wrx you my not be able to put a 15 in the front. Maybe one day we can try mounting one of my wheel on the front of your car. I should have more info by the end of the week. I guess you could always spend $140 per tire and get 16in Michalins:(

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn...$140 per tire is too expensive (I don't want to put myself further into debt). I don't know what to do about this situation now...Hopefully your guy will find some other options.

Keep me posted.

Thanks again,
Paul

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
That is why I switched to 15's, $88.00 per tire is a bit better. Only problem is I have to wait for the next container to come from Korea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts