Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Actually he kinda read my mind. Every Sunday or so I'm gonna put someone else's Scooby up there, so if you put yours in the Gallerly (where I look for them) I may post it. I'll probably go with either really clean, really dirty, or some really cool shot (i.e. racing; drifting; jumping; crashiiiiiiiing!)

·
Registered
27 Posts
no, crashing is no good. and i opt to leave my car up there forever!! haha... anyway that wasnt the best shot and i hope you will put a different (and better) one up the next time i qualify.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
And congratulations go to Poppa Smurf who get's Scooby of the week for December 23rd!

Yay!

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
934 Posts
I don't see why i-club doesn't change it every week. :confused: It probably doesn't take more than a few minutes. With all the moderators you'd think someone would do it once in a while. :rolleyes: RS25 doesn't even have any moderators yet and we get Scoobies of the Week. Keep up the good work RS25! :D

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
Well theres a whole thread with pictures of my ride...I like it and it represents Subaru very well...No gawdy graphics and everything serves a purpose...I like Graphics, just not too much and make it work please...I hope you like it....

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=208

Thanks,
Zee

Attachments

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Some of the things I look for in a Scooby of the week:

• In Focus photograph
  • Nice Angle of the shot
  • Super clean or super dirty
  • Non-stock car
  • and ... drumrool please - an RS!!! :D
I'm liking what I've been seeing, so keep it up. When I get a chance I'm going to put together a page for "Scooby of the week Previous members" on my main site so you'll be imortalized forever. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Doh! Forgot that the rally pic I took was a WRX. forget that one allthough it is a great shot

Eric

·
Registered
1999/2017 RSTI
221 Posts
why can't we do some actions shots instead of taking the pattern like in the "other" place....

1 - 20 of 81 Posts