Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, because of recent changes in my workload, I somply do not have time to do the SOTW every week, so I am going to change it to Scooby of the Month. Hope you all don't mind, but that's the way it's going to have to be.

Things have gotten really busy, and I am lucky if I get 4-5 hours of sleep, and taking the time to do all the stuff I have been on the site is getting out of hand, so for a while this is what I'll do.

Primarily so I don't look like a complete idiot when I forget! :lol:

Thanks for understanding! :D

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
sounds like somebodies got a case of the mondays :p but its not monday....maybe you need a couple mods?

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, moderation is not a problem, I rarely have any problems (and even when I do I don't really care! :lol: ) but I will keep you in mind.

And yeah, Mondays... I am so busy even on my days off I just try and sleep!

After work today I have to go home and wash the truck, wash the car, then tomorrow I have to install adjustable camber bolts and put anti-squeel lube on the brake pads, in prep for my races on Saturday and Sunday. Monday I have to put the sub in the truck without damaging it... oh, and give the dogs a bath, put out the trash, clean up the yard, and fix the leaks in the hottub. Oh, Monday I am also helping a friend install a clutch at my place.

And then keep the servers online and backed up, as well as finish some projects for a few clients which I have neglected for the past few days, and... oh gawd I am going to lose my mind!!!!

:yikes:

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
you get to monkey around with peoples car's and your own....:p booooo hooooooooooooooo :lol: and then you HAVE to race what a chore :lol: :biggest:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Aww, c'mon guys, his hottub is leaking, give him a break! And with all those toys he needs to play with, he probably really doesn't have much free time. :p But I'm OK with a SOTM, just wish you had decided that one car ago, when it was my ride up there (animated one, if ya'll don't remember):D

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol:

You guys are too funny! Of course, you have to remember I know have a black car, too, and that thing is a bitch to keep clean.

:)

Hope you all are having a good vacation weekend. I just checked my email and have close to 400 messages to go through. :p

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Is it the clutch of someone I know?? Might have to stop by if so.

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure is - Monday at 11:00am - we're heading straight out for lunch first, so the more the merrier! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts