Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It snowed, I got bored, I did Scoobnuts! :D

It's Quicktime format, so if you don't have the viewer go to http://www.Apple.com/Quicktime and download the freebie. The files are amazingly small so that is why I use them.

If you really can't handle that I converted it and posted it again - scroll down a few posts. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
I tried to download the file and it said some file was missing so it wouldn't let me play it, I already have quicktime downloaded too!:confused:

Nick C.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Allrighty NICK I guess I HAVE to convert it just for you! ;)

Give me till tomorrow as I'll have to install my software... and now I am REALLY going to bed! :lol:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allrighty then... here's the converted file.

It went from 4k size in Quicktime format to nearly 443k in Windows Media format. I decided against an AVI a it was 2MB!

Here it is...

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dude, the world is against me and my old media player. Man, I'm going to have a hell of a time when I upgrade to XP, aren't I?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Oh.. I forgot the tail lights and a couple of street signs in the background. But I can't really tell if the car is silver of white. It's still a cool video.. I'm jealous. Snow is unheard of in Texas. :(

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, so it's dark outside! That is when it was snowing!

Besides I don't like the neighbors being able to give an exact description of me when I am tearing up the neighborhood. You know what I mean? :biglaugh:

Here is what I imagine that phone call being like:

"Yes, officer, I want to report some punk kid doing donuts in a parking lot. Uh-huh. Yeah... it's a ... um, I think it's a silver car, it looks like a Honda or a Nissan or something. Wait, maybe it's white. Wait, um, oh, too late, he's gone already."

That's what I want to hear! :D

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dang Pleiades, you've already got over 200 posts! What, you just hang out here all day or something? :lol:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pleiades, you're one post ahead of me, too! You going for the coveted H6 title or something? I hope it's not a moving target... 2000 posts today might change to 3000 posts just to keep you busy trying to get there! :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts