Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading my new March edition of Sports Compact Car and I ran across and interesting article on page 20. I would explain what it says, but I think that it would be better if I just typed it word for word: Here ya go guys and gals.

STUPID LETTER OF THE MONTH

I have a WRX 2002 with Tunabe Spring and a Racing Hurt C2 wheels with 245-45-17 future plans are Stage 1 SPO upgrade 276HP 3" turbo back polished mandrel bent stainless hi flow cat boost control, carbon fiber larger air intake, boost gauge I think its good for to see it on super street bec I have not seen a lot of owner of this car ...it will be a pleasure if you put it on the magazine so I can put it on my collection album... Thank u and more power to super street.

(this letter has not been edited)

If this makes no sense whatsoever it is not my fault. This is EXACTLY WORD FOR WORD out of the magazine. My favorite part is when he says there are no 2002 owners:) I subscribe to SCC and the WRX has been on the cover like 3 times and there have been a million discussions on it too. The guy who write this is a moron:flame:

More power to the GC8

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
If you think that's funny...

Look at the readers rides segment. There's a 2002 WRX in there with the EXACT same description as that dumbassed letter! Personally, I don't understand how a dumbass could afford a nice car like that....maybe I'm just jealous....

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I'm impressed that he could get 245's under the fenders. We all know how well wide tires fit under the Subaru fenders. Can we say my 205's rub? :lol:

Does he know something we don't? Or is the WRX 2" wider?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Storm

Yeah I did notice that on the following page there was the EXACT same description. I forgot to mention it. OOPPS. I just had to post it, I hate WRXs'!!:boxer: I have 1 WRX in my town and 1 tricked out RS (mine) and I can never get him on the same side of the street with me. It really pisses me off, because I know I will kick his ass!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts