Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rs25.com/forums/f175/t157493-p1-lip-best-offer.html

There is the link. My fault for trusting a 0 score seller but I assumed if it popped up 2 years later that this would be unusual for a scammer to come back. Ah well, paypal dispute has been placed but want to make sure no one else tries to pick the lip up since he contacted another member saying it was available 2 weeks after I paid.

·
Registered
95 IMPREZA L SWAPPED
313 Posts
I think I sold the lip to him about 2 years back. When I first got it. The original seller told me its a earlier version replica from Ht auto with the under side tray/ diffuser. He came by to buy a rs bumper and saw the lip right after my wife ran over it by mistake. So I sold it to him cheap. Apperantly he fixed it and selling it as an original p1 lip. I pmed him that it's not authentic. It's a replica.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well even better! I was only picking it up because it was an authentic lip... guess I will be staying with my CF one.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was under the impression that the genuine ones were fiberglass? Are they not?

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting. Well that's good to know for the next one.

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,041 Posts
sorry steve, kids a scumbag....

Like I said in the link above, he tried to sell me the same lip. Pretty sad people need to steal like $250.....

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eh, it happens.

Hey Sooch, do you still have any of those messages? I'd like to send them to Paypal as some more evidence of scamming.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is why I thought it was real because it had the undertray.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That would be great!!! I'm sure that'll help my Paypal claim as he was trying to sell something already sold.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Paypal just wrote me that they are favoring in my side and refunding my money. Should be in my account within the week! :D

FYI-Justin Colvin is the sellers name if anyone else tries to buy from him on here or somewhere else.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And money is back in my paypal! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts