Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2.5RSMatt
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Come join us on Saturday January 17th for a BonFire and BBQ on Fiesta Island in San Diego, CA. With a Pot Luck Style BBQ, Games, Hookah, Friends, Subarus, and of course a BonFire that lasts until 10PM you’re sure to have a good time. The event begins at 2:00PM and lasts until the island closes at 10:00PM. We generally begin cooking around 4:30PM so please plan accordingly. What better way to enjoy the San Diego 'winter' than with a sunset on Mission Bay and a great crowd around a bonfire?

Directions:
Coming from the 5 N (for those south of fiesta island) - Take exit 21 for Tecolote Rd toward Sea World Dr. Turn left at Tecolote Rd. Continue on Sea World Dr. Turn right at Fiesta Island Rd/E Mission Bay Dr. Take a left at Fiesta Island Rd (there's a small inlet to the island).
Coming from the 5 S (for those north of fiesta island) - Take exit 21 to merge onto Sea World Dr. Turn right at Fiesta Island Rd/E Mission Bay Dr. Take a left at Fiesta Island Rd (there's a small inlet to the island).

Reminder: The typical hot dogs/cheeseburgers have been beaten to death!!! Unless you have a serious twist, it's best to bring something else. Variety is key.

Bring warm clothing!

·
2.5RSMatt
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Attendance: Bringing?

01. SUBEWGN: Teh Box, 1.75 chairs, Bacon/Asparagus, Spirit of JWalker, Coke
02. Oolie:
03. Justin911:
04. 2.5RSMatt: 2 chairs, rolling table, appetizers (salami, assorted cheeses, apples, crackers) , tea (milk/sugar too), kite
05. wanna go faster:
06. OMG555+1:

·
Registered
1995 Subaru Impreza L
16 Posts
I get off work at 7 I won't be arriving until about 7:30 or so.that being said what would be running low by then that i could pick up on my way there.

·
Premium Member
2010 Forester
1,283 Posts
March 21st PM through the 28th (sometime, dunno when leaving yet) I will be out there to be a beach bum and get some relax. Hopefully I will get to see some of you guys while I am out there :)

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,394 Posts
Oh goddamit the 17th?
I missed it again

·
Registered
1995 subaru impreza, 2002 wrx
38 Posts
Too bad I'm on deployment. SDS usually does meets every week if anyone post on their page, great group of subie enthusiast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts