Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
another meet? what happened to the sf meet when you were back in sf?

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah shit! i forgot! damn. sorry bro.. :D dude, did you know that i posted the same link above at nasioc.com and it got changed? it won't let me link to i-club.com. Nick is being very stupid if you ask me. I am actually somewhat pissed off about it. because this screws with my meet! :mad: oh well... i rant and i even reported my rant to the mods. :lol: we'll see... I like all rs25, i-club, and nasioc. but if they decide to TO or band me from nasioc. damn! :lol: we'll see..

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
that's fawking bullshit!

happy new year by the way.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
happy new year buddy! btw, i picked up two wheels and re92s for $120! Now i have one flat and one full size spare! :D

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
wtf? why didn't you get me a full size spare too?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry buddy, the dude was only selling two and I needed two. I didn't want to ride with just one new tires. :D plus, it's the new wheels, not the old 00-01 wheels.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got this from William. Good explaination and I am satisfied. Didn't mean to complaining about it, because there 'WAS' a prank similar to this before. But this has a good reason for it. I quoted the PM William send me so others would know in the future. So they won't 'beotch' I like did ;). Thanks again for the reply. :)

I'm sorry if you're having issues with links automatically redirecting to nasioc.com, but it was not done out of spite or malice.

Obviously, any old links on the forum are to pages on THIS site and having them suddenly go to the other site would do no-one any good. SO, instead of manually going through and changing literally Thousands of links manually, Nick used some VB code that automatically changes the link.

I know it's caused a few issues for people who try to link to Alex's site, but it was done out of expedience, not because Nick is out to sabotage Alex.

Helpful hint: if you take out the "www" the link will work (i.e. http://i-club.com )

That being said, I don't want to see any more complaining about it in the forum.

Thanks

-William (BAIC Mod)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
is that skywalker?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i told the mods and nick off at first. saying they needed to fucking grow up. the post got deleted... oh well..

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
i told the mods and nick off at first. saying they needed to fucking grow up. the post got deleted... oh well..
you are going to get timeout.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
actually i didn't. :p you know why? cuz I am the shit! :lol:
and you sure smells like it too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i knew you are going to say something like that. :flame: j/k so how about that knob?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
i knew you are going to say something like that. :flame: j/k so how about that knob?
oh shit...i didn't even look for it yet! :lol: i'm rarly home, you know that.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey are you going to RIM this year? I want to go and help out at the rally. mainly to meet people and network. :)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
hey are you going to RIM this year? I want to go and help out at the rally. mainly to meet people and network. :)
i want to man. let me know the deal. i wanna take pics or help out. it'll be a blast!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts