Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I don't know what the hell I should do with this damn meet thing. I don't think we have enough members here to start a meet at Santa Cruz... :(

And I don't know if the BAIC winter party is still on or not since Brucelee is out due to computer issue (or siding with someone and not posting). I don't know. I am going to PM everyone on the list and direct them to here. :D More traffic for rs25.com! :D

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brucelee was trying to put up a winter baic party at D&B. I don't know if that is still a go. So technically it's free (to get in). and you pay for whatever you order or play (games) :)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
brucelee was trying to put up a winter baic party at D&B. I don't know if that is still a go. So technically it's free (to get in). and you pay for whatever you order or play (games) :)
didn't daniel try to organize one like last year? anyways, when is the SZ Meet?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, from what I understand, daniel's car is out of commission for a while. so BAIC party won't happen until Jan. So people?! what's it gonna be?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
well, from what I understand, daniel's car is out of commission for a while. so BAIC party won't happen until Jan. So people?! what's it gonna be?
jan. is cool with me.

when is the SZ dec. meet?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haven't decide yet. but I might move back to SF during the winter break. so i don't know what's up yet... i'll post here for more update! :)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
well, if you move back to sf, then you can give me a ride to the SZ meet.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn so when and where? ever since the i-club split things kind of just got dropped. :(

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
damn so when and where? ever since the i-club split things kind of just got dropped. :(
don't you organize everyone of them leo?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
yes I do. but i kind of let people pick... the dinning place..
oh i see, majority wins huh? how about dec. meet on dec. 25th?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts