Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

· GC8 FTW
IG: gc8ftw
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
San Diego 2nd Annual Classic Subaru Meet
Sunday, 07/20/2008

We'll be starting at 1030 this year, and boy will it be a good time. don't forget to bring your sunblock!
Come chat it up with your local classic subaru friends, and make new ones while you're at it. Even get face to face with Angry Toaster, whether you like him or not ;P.
Either way its going to be another good time, and this time its on SUNDAY so all of you that were complaining about having to work on Saturdays and miss all the good action, this is your chance! Who knows you might even catch a glimpse of the Garage Tuning TURBO KIT :X.....DONT MISS OUT!

BBQ/BEACH/BONFIRES/PHOTO SHOOTS/OLD SKOOL SCOOBS

You do NOT want to miss out!

Everyone is welcome, yes even newer models! :)

Burgers and Dogs will be on the BBQ, if you've got a special request or would like to bring something(extremely encouraged) feel free to copy the list add your name and what you will bring. We pretty much need everything at this point!

Directions:

From South or East San Diego - take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 1 bridge then make a right at the stop light.
From North of San Diego - take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 1 bridge then make a right at the stop light.

Food & Beverages:
1. akcel - Burgers and Buns!
2.awdalbert - hotlinks and hotdog buns
3. 2.5rsmatt - dranks
4. Longitude - Chips
5.tmeultraman - hotlinks n dogs

attending - copy this list and add your name to the end if it isnt there already

1. akcel
2. 2.5RSMatt
3. wrx grl
4. Angry Toaster
5. AWDALBERT
6. MannyMohawk#5
7. Oolie
8. akison00
9. Kirrsace
10. Frakks2.5
11. highrevimpreza
12. rushak
13. bigwig711
14. sd_sr
15. brdrhooper
16. riceboy6i9(maybe)
17. prezy4life(maybe)
18.knob_creek
19. Keener2.5
20. 12tweeter12
21. STIpoweredBRIGHTON
22. blownHG
23. red_hatch
24. SGMRUX
25. JC
26. Greenhorn
27. Longitude
28. tmeultraman

Check out the pics from the last meet!

· Registered
1999 SUBARU IMPREZA RSTI EJ20K
3,498 Posts
1. akcel
2. 2.5RSMatt
3. wrx grl
4. Angry Toaster
5. AWDALBERT
6. MannyMohawk#5
7. aksion00
8. oOlie
9. Kirrsace

fuck yaaaa.

to bad I sold my suby :( ill come down and chill anyways. Maybe ill have a suby by then again :)

ill have to wait on bringing some stuff because if I dont have a car by then im riding down.

but you can put me down for some drinks or something

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.