Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
Insurance, buy it.
Then give him his money back the moment you cancel delivery, you have insurance to fall back on he's innocent in all of this, you drug him in when you changed your mind effectively taking his money and his parts and telling him it's up to ups for him to get it back. If ups did lose it and you had to go through insurance would you have kept his money till ups paid you? That can take months... Bad call on your part man hope this all works out for the OP

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
Y2K GM6 & 65 'Stang Fastback
816 Posts
Wow, time to stop the package, wait for it to get back, but no time to send a courtesy text or refund. Not to mention the piss poor attitude on Kaiba's part. Hmmm, this should be a sticky on not how to do business with someone.

·
Registered
98 SF-Toaster
434 Posts
I understand that people have a life. But when you're dealing with someones else's money, you can take five fricken seconds to reply to a text, Especially considering you're probably on your phone all damn day anyways.

Personal transactions are to be dealt like you're your own business. On this count. Your business has failed miserably.

·
Registered
2001 RS Emerald Green Racekor
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
He texted me to inform me he was turning the shipment around so he did inform me.

·
Registered
2001 RS Emerald Green Racekor
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
More so the lesson to be learned is don't sell something until u are sure you do not need it.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,315 Posts
If its not being refunded until the 23rd, that's pretty crappy. I would have paid you the money directly and put "refund" in the comment box rather than refund the original money, if I had known it would take that long. Boo Kaibaaaaaa

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
If its not being refunded until the 23rd, that's pretty crappy. I would have paid you the money directly and put "refund" in the comment box rather than refund the original money, if I had known it would take that long. Boo Kaibaaaaaa
could have pulled the funds from a credit card because that would have been instant... then he wouldn't pay fees(god forbid he had to) and white would have gotten his money in a timely manner

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
01 2.5RS
2,115 Posts
I'd give him a negative trader rating just on the premiss of knowing his retarded idea of refunding you YOUR money until the harness gets shipped back to him.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
I'd give him a negative trader rating just on the premiss of knowing his retarded idea of refunding you YOUR money until the harness gets shipped back to him.
could we do that lol and just link this in the url?

I don't want to lose sight that this guy does have good history with selling stuff I just hated how he tried to turn things on us for getting at him for it when it was him self who put him in this spot... all it takes is answering a few text and if this did come up just saying sorry and say you came to your senses and refunded him.... and thats all you had to do to save face, sigh*** YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.