Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2001 RS Emerald Green Racekor
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rs25.com/forums/f176/t195202-2004-usdm-sti-dash-harness.html

So I purchase the 2004 Sti harness transaction goes smooth and the Harness makes it to my home town and is on the truck for delivery. I get a text and he proceeds to tell me that he has stopped delivery and turned the harness around and is having it returned to him. He tells me the merged harness he bought is a huge rats nest and he needs his harness back. The kicker is he wont refund me my money until he recieves the harness back. I am pretty fucking pissed as he needs to refund the money now and not when he gets it back, why would he wait to refund the money since I never recieved the harness.

This is def. not how you should do business.

So i have sent texts for him to refund the money and I get no response.

Not fucking happy right now.

Josh

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,315 Posts
Yeah, he should paypal it back. If he is worried about getting it back intact that would need to be resolved with the shipper since you never touched it.

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
Wow I'd be pissed just for having him take back the harness that you paid for, but to not give you a refund until he gets it back on top of that, in my eyes is adding fuel to the fire.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am. Turning it around and returning it is pretty messed up but withholding refund is not acceptable.

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,037 Posts
I don't see why you should be upset that he wants to refund you the money after he makes sure he gets it back. I don't agree with selling something and asking for it back but it sounds like he is just covering himself incase you don't send it back to him. Now, if you have proof that you shipped it and he should have received by then... that is different.

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
he is saying he never received it, kaiba had the package turned around by UPS before delivery. So the OP never had it in his hands.

100% understand your frustration. Its not what I wouild have done if I was the seller. Hopefully this gets resolved in a timely manner. Feel free to use the trader rating system as you see fit, and reference this thread where it asks you for the deal thread.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
I don't see why you should be upset that he wants to refund you the money after he makes sure he gets it back. I don't agree with selling something and asking for it back but it sounds like he is just covering himself incase you don't send it back to him. Now, if you have proof that you shipped it and he should have received by then... that is different.
It sounds like the guy shipped it to him and before it got to him he canceled shipping so he could get it back because he fucked up. The second he cancels it he should refund it because you are not responsible for something you'll never touch.

file a claim in paypal you have no reason to wait for a response

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I have to fly all day so when I land I will start the process. Also not responding to texts is pretty shady as well.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
hope you get this resolved. if it was in your hands i could understand but canceling the shipment prior to recieving and keeping your money is complete bullshit.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Total bull shit on turning the shipment around and not immediately refunding your money. Not how you do business, once money has changed hands a sale is a sale.

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS, 95 Civic VX
3,762 Posts
Refund has already been been made. It's all up to paypal and it will take 3-5 business days.

I usually don't have access to my desktop computer on the weekend. And yeah I did saw the text white sent. Sure I could of reply back Ok, blah blah blah blah refund coming soon... But everyone has a life.

I'm actually not worry about the package being damage. All my packages I sent out, I make sure it's properly packed.

White, like I said feel free to leave a negative feedback. This is and was the seller(myself) fault.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
If u had the time to cancel the order then u have the time to refund it via paypal which can be done from a phone and is a lot easyer and quicker then turning shipping around

And yes everyone has a life but if sending a text back is to much of a task then may god be with you. Plus when you are dealing with money then everyone puts time aside to deal with it asap because the only reason we are here is over money.

And a public apology would hurt.... But at least you took fault

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
Refund has already been been made. It's all up to paypal and it will take 3-5 business days.

I usually don't have access to my desktop computer on the weekend. And yeah I did saw the text white sent. Sure I could of reply back Ok, blah blah blah blah refund coming soon... But everyone has a life.

I'm actually not worry about the package being damage. All my packages I sent out, I make sure it's properly packed.

White, like I said feel free to leave a negative feedback. This is and was the seller(myself) fault.
Yeah but like everyone said if you're going to stop the package before it even delivers then you issue a refund right then and there not originally say you aren't going to give it to him till you get it back. What if ups looses it? Then would you keep his money? Doesn't seem right... I understand Paypal has a return process and it takes a while but if you first tole him no not till you get it back then you can't blame Paypal. That and ignoring his texts and communication is just rude, negative feedback isn't a fair compensation for him being out money and parts for X amount of time because you changed your mind.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
Dirty Whore
790 Posts
Like Arangov said, you had time to have your package returned why couldn't you paypal a refund,

Heck, someone paypaled me on friday for something i was selling, told him i would ship it on monday, he texted me last night that he needed a refund s he realized part wont be any good to him, So i refunded him, took me less then 2 minutes to do so..

Mind ya, if you knew there is a waiting period for him to get his money back, Why make him wait even longer?, as for the text, communication is always important, I personally know Josh, He's good people, this issue would have never been posted if you would have taken a moment to respond.

But whats done is done, I hope in the future you learn from this and avoid it from happening again.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.