Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CarbonS2k said:
So Finished the car thursday, got it back from paint i was so happy...

well that didnt last long, i woke up to head down to college monday (yesterday) moring and awoke to this.

Yes i am Jewish
No i have no enemy nor do i street race

if anyone knows anything about this i am offering $5000 for the name of the person/s who committed this hate crime against me...

thanks guys,
i will no longer be an s2000 owner after thursday, its been a great 3 years with her..

Damage list...

Keyed
Tagged
EVERY wire and hose in engine bay cut
ECU Beaten
under dash wires riped out
Sterio stolen
interior ALL slashed
sugar put in gas tank

Now the worst of all

Turbo destroyed
Oil feed cut
Vtec sil. beaten off
Fuel inj broken off
radiator punctured
inter cooler pluming missing
BOV missing
alot of other sh*t missing

and worst of all

after completing my engine with brian crower complete valve parts and stroker kit..

An extreamly corosive liquid was poured into my engine
and to top it all off insurance told me to **** off on getting rembersed on mods

heres a few pics
i have had alot of hardships growing up Jewish but never like this,
i have no more tolerance...

any info email me at [email protected]

sorry for spelling but I dont give a ****
thx guys

:banghead:

RIP s2k

ill add pics if you want to see more
Pics of the car Before the damage:

Link to the original thread

I can't imagine going through what this guy was put through.

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
Oh my God... I've seen damage and stuff, but nothing ever like this.. I hope someone rats the kid out who did all that. That's terrible...

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,230 Posts
That sux major ass!! Damn... what the hell is wrong with people!!

Side Note:
I was reading the posts on that site..and wanted to pull my freakin' hair out!!
Each page is 85% god damn signatures with huge ass photos in it, 10% adds, and only 5% freakin' post text! ARGH!! I really really really hate photos in your sig... :bonk:

·
Registered
1999 Subaru 2.5RS WR Blue
117 Posts
I've read a few things about this now on various forums. Keep in mind only some of this i've been able to confirm. They are having a big local meet soon. 50% of the proceeds will go to some charity (he called it Sports college) and the other 50% will go to help him get a new car. He's planning to purchase another S. And the one I haven't confirmed is that the FBI has classed it a hate crime and it is currently under investigation.

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I've read a few things about this now on various forums. Keep in mind only some of this i've been able to confirm. They are having a big local meet soon. 50% of the proceeds will go to some charity (he called it Sports college) and the other 50% will go to help him get a new car. He's planning to purchase another S. And the one I haven't confirmed is that the FBI has classed it a hate crime and it is currently under investigation.
Keep us updated man. Thats cool that their getting together to help the guy out. I still hope they catch those idiots though.

Some people on my local forum e-mailed him asking for his paypal address, and were gonna throw in $1-5 each to help the kid out.

·
Registered
1998 impreza L
294 Posts
They probably live in the area and saw the car before, since it stands out (because its badass) and then found out somehow he was jewish or something. People hate my car already since it stands out and it's loud, I'm sure they found another reason to 'hate' the owner of the s2k when they realized he was Jewish, anyone who says it's not a hate crime is wrong, straight up, that's something an angsty teen would write in a bathroom stall, not over and over again on an expensive looking car. They went out of their way to FUBAR that car beyond repair.
~ Either way man, I am really sorry that happened to you and I think those kids will get theirs soon~

·
Registered
1999 Subaru 2.5RS WR Blue
117 Posts
Can't answer that question... I don't know the guy nor do I get to make a call on the hate crime thing. I think it probably had to do with the severity. There is no fixing this car. They slashed harnesses, stole parts, ripped up everything in the interior, keyed it, painted it, crushed the ECU. It wasn't just thorough, they knew about cars from what I could tell (killed the harness, ecu, oil return lines, stole turbo system bits). Maybe some guys that met him at a meet that harbor anti-semetic views? Either way, someone classified it as a hate crime. I have a hard time believing you'd go that hardcore on swastikas unless you knew the target was jewish. Just spraying anything and keying the hell out of a car is enough. I think a swastika is a lot like using the N word. When you say it, it's because you intend to offend and you want to send a message. It's got that level of stigma in our society. Personally I wouldn't use either to send a general piss off message. It's too harsh. I'm just glad he's not letting haters bump him out of the game and that for once the police/authorities are taking a car crime seriously. I see so often where someone has their garage broken into and their cars seriously vandalized and the cops come in, throw down some dust and don't come up with any leads. Just wish it didn't take a crime of this magnitude to call someone into action.

·
Registered
Non-RS
1,294 Posts
This is ridiculous. There is so much ignorance in this world and I hope the people are caught and punished as severely as possible! I also hope this guy never has to experience so much hate ever again. I feel so horrible for him.

·
Registered
00 Aspen Wht Coupe
364 Posts
god that car was beautiful. I hope they find the fucker that did that, and if it was me and I found him I wouldn't hesitate to take the law into my own hands and give the guy a severe beating. seriously that is just so fucking weak.

-alan

1 - 20 of 57 Posts