Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
00' 2.5RWD / 98' L Wagon
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to get this out there as much as possible. I know I haven't been on lately.... quite frankly because I've been on GT5 a lot lol, but I'll be out here for this event, and it would be much appreciated if you guys could make it out for a good cause with any donations, old clothes, supplies, anything. Even Just come out to show support.

https://www.facebook.com/events/7540...6344/?source=1

An event for all car enthusiast & their families (spread the word!):
KUYA S.F. Bay Area Charity Convoy Benefitting Those Affected by Typhoon Yolanda

A charity convoy drive for car enthusiasts & friends travelling the San Francisco Bay Area to four car meet locations taking donations for items to be shipped, profit donations on sold items, and raffle fundraiser.

Time & Locations:
10am to 12noon - Tapioca Express, Vallejo, CA (accepting donations all day)
1pm to 3pm - South Bay Location (to be announced)
4pm to 6pm - Ling Nam & Serramonte Mall Daly City (accepting other items to be announced)
7pm to 9pm - Newark/Fremont Location (to be annoumced)

UPDATES & MORE DETAILS WILL BE UPDATED FREQUENTLY UNTIL TIME OF EVENT, THANK YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Non-Monetary Donations: We have a focus... we understand that many of the victims of Typhoon Yolanda can be living in tent cities for several months until the infrastructures are restored.

Our Charity Convoy will help light their evenings with our headlights on, and accepting the following items for shipment:

-- Flashlights (battery included, solar, self-charging)
-- Candles (please, no scented candles, or candle in glass containers; usually called emergency, survival or camping candles)
-- Match books & boxes (waterproof or strike-anywhere)

We will announce more items depending which shipping providers are willing to accept.

Items for Sale Until Out of Inventory (profits go to the Philippine Red Cross):

-- $5 cash (or more) Donation for Convoy Package
(exclusive Charity Convoy button, PhilippineStrong rubber wristband, PhilippineStrong 2x6 vinyl Sticker & raffle ticket)

-- $3 cash (or more) Donation for Support Package
(PhilippineStrong Wristband & PhilippineStrong 2x6 vinyl Sticker & Raffle Ticket)

-- $2 cash (or more) Donation for Raffle
(PhilippineStrong 2x6 Vinyl Sticker & Raffle Ticket)

-- $2 cash (or more) Donation for Wristband
(PhilippineStrong Wristband)

-- Please try not to ask for change; instead, consider offering it as additional donation, or $1 for each additional raffle ticket.

-- Direct monetary donations will be separated from sale profits and will all go to the Philippine Red Cross

Current List of Raffle Donations:

-- Items donated from Tony.psd, Vex Motorsports, Genius Tools, Spotlight, O2Creation, and Filipino Brand

-- All raffle tickets purchased will carry over to each location, but must be physically present to accept prize if won.

-- Please contact us if your group would like to donate any items for the raffle.

-- Please contact us if you're interested in volunteering for this event, thanks!

-- Any remaining sale items will continue to be sold on approved websites and future events to continue fundraising efforts.

-- A small portion of items will be saved and given to event volunteers & raffle donators in gratitude for their efforts in assisting with this endeavor.

NOTE: Once calculated, all direct donations, profits, and items will be reported on this event page. We will also make an attempt to post any receipt/proof from the Philippine Red Cross and groups handling our donated items.

·
Registered
00' 2.5RWD / 98' L Wagon
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So guys, location will be at the wingstop on coleman off of 87. Lito from Team Rev is already there, and I'll be getting ready right now to head out to meet him up. Please come out and show some support. This is just a precursor to what is to come, I'll be setting up a monthly meet for this same reason. Not just to collect donations but just trying to help get the word out there. If you guys have any questions on anything, check the facebook page and check the pinned posts. Once again thank you guys for reading, and hopefully some of you guys can make it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts