Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
No Subie to see here, carry on
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure this is somewhere but I searched and can't find it. Does anyone have a picture of this alleged hole under the brake booster to run wires through? I need to get an 8 gauge wire through my 95 and want to eventually add a hydrolic clutch and need to keep that plug available.

Please reply with picture as I can't seem to find it.

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, 911 Cab, CT6 TT, Escalade ESV
5,608 Posts
Its a rubber grommet right under the right aide of the brake booster if looking from the engine bay. From inside the car i believe its directly behind the brake pedal assembly. It really isnt that hard to find dude, its the only grommet that doesnt have anything going through it

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
667 Posts

You can see on my 2000 RS, it's below the pedals. The other side comes out underneath the brake booster

·
Registered
1995 EZ30 Coupe
790 Posts
The 95 does indeed have it, the clutch cable runs through it in the manuals.

Like that dead pedal? I'm gonna make a new one I think.

·
Registered
No Subie to see here, carry on
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I had some plastic over the car to fix up some paint and haven't been able to look. I finally was able to look, and see a clutch cable going through the hole. I come on to reply and SoCoNoHa nailed it.

I'll just use the clutch master cylinder plug for now, leave the cable long so when I upgrade to a hydrolic clutch, I have enough for the new plug. Thank you everyone for the responses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts