1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try now

There is quite a bit of stuff -so we'll be adding pictures over time

It will be parted down to the bitter end so all the stock stuff that remains will be sold.

·
Registered
96 Impreza GM4.5
146 Posts
Just wondering if you have the map light bracket? Also would you ship to Hawaii PM me thanks.

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
Is that an RB5 wing? How much for just the trunk and wing combo? I already have the hood. Hell I really only want the wing but my guess is you wouldn't want to spilt it up?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Seibon

Rather sell all the CF together
If you can your mind and want to spilt the trunk and wing combo let me know I'd buy the whole trunk with the wing if you want to sell it that way. I just have no use for another carbon fiber hood

Also I know it's Seibon but is it the Seibon RB5 replica wing? Hard to tell from the pics hut it appears to be.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you can your mind and want to spilt the trunk and wing combo let me know I'd buy the whole trunk with the wing if you want to sell it that way. I just have no use for another carbon fiber hood

Also I know it's Seibon but is it the Seibon RB5 replica wing? Hard to tell from the pics hut it appears to be.
Sorry - I am not certain.

Let me look at it closer. Pics on Seibons site are pretty useless.

Do you know how I can tell?

And....money (and not shipping) talks on these parts. Make an offer. The parts look to be in real good shape.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sorry - I am not certain.

Let me look at it closer. Pics on Seibons site are pretty useless.

Do you know how I can tell?

And....money (and not shipping) talks on these parts. Make an offer. The parts look to be in real good shape.
If you have pictures from the rear I could tell, the RB5 doesn't have anything on the deck it's all an upper wing, the only places it touches the deck of the car is where it mounts it doesn't span the trunk like STi wings. As far as I know the RB5 is the only replica wing this style Seibon makes, the rest are different STi styles.

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
Ya, think Seibon only makes the RB5 rep for GCs.

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
Are the laterals a front/rear set?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts