Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I joined this site 1st when I got my 1st RS in 2005-07. I've since re-joined and also picked up another RS and really wanted to get a rs25.com sticker and plate frame. I'm not a premium member since I'm not even sure how active this site is anymore. Seems like it's dropped off a bit over the years and I'm sure Reddit doesn't help.

Is it still possible to get gear for my car? Stickers or anything?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Theres a webstore, honestly i have no idea who runs it now as the site has changed hands a few times since it was put up. The sticker was made by a member on here years ago and he hosted the file for free so people could download it and have them made on their own but i cant seem to find where i saved it.

Shop by Brand - RS25 - Subie Stickers

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,182 Posts
Because the new owners don't deserve to sell merch and also those items are technically a stolen design being sold anyways.

Hence why the logo finally changed, so I would grab all you can before it's gone!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Because the new owners don't deserve to sell merch and also those items are technically a stolen design being sold anyways.

Hence why the logo finally changed, so I would grab all you can before it's gone!
Vertical Scope doesn't own Subie Stickers which sells the merch. Probably why they axed the link.

Also, I checked into this recently. Subie Stickers has written permission to sell the design by the one who claims the design was stolen. Even though I've never seen any evidence of this supposed copyright theft.

So stop spreading misinformation.

·
12,182 Posts
Vertical Scope doesn't own Subie Stickers which sells the merch. Probably why they axed the link.
Correct, I stated that, hence why they don't deserve to sell it. VS does not have any rights to the old design and therefore changed it, if you noticed on the top left of the page. It does not match the items for sale anymore. T His is a positive thing.

Also, I checked into this recently. Subie Stickers has written permission to sell the design by the one who claims the design was stolen. Even though I've never seen any evidence of this supposed copyright theft.

So stop spreading misinformation.
All I said was go buy the old classic design before they are gone. I don't think subiestickers is going to invest a lot into a brand that's changed/members leaving and not even the same logo. And if they did, they would drop a new LP or shirt with the new design, if approved by VS, which, I bet they will sell their own and say no thank you to a 3rd party vendor, so yea.

This is how much we matter to VS via a vendor post on this forum:

"On a conference call a ways back, after ClubWRX and Forester Forum were switched over, I expressed my concerns with the new platform, and asked about what the plan was for RS25. It was insulting to hear that they didn't even know what I was talking about until a brief pause: "oh ya, that's right, we did just buy that one."

What I said stands and feel free to put your dick away now.

Cheers

PS - Throw some of that anger towards VS for ruing our forum and not giving a shit about what we want as for input when they asked for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Correct, I stated that, hence why they don't deserve to sell it. VS does not have any rights to the old design and therefore changed it, if you noticed on the top left of the page. It does not match the items for sale anymore. T His is a positive thing.

All I said was go buy the old classic design before they are gone. I don't think subiestickers is going to invest a lot into a brand that's changed/members leaving and not even the same logo. And if they did, they would drop a new LP or shirt with the new design, if approved by VS, which, I bet they will sell their own and say no thank you to a 3rd party vendor, so yea.

This is how much we matter to VS via a vendor post on this forum:

"On a conference call a ways back, after ClubWRX and Forester Forum were switched over, I expressed my concerns with the new platform, and asked about what the plan was for RS25. It was insulting to hear that they didn't even know what I was talking about until a brief pause: "oh ya, that's right, we did just buy that one."

What I said stands and feel free to put your dick away now.

Cheers

PS - Throw some of that anger towards VS for ruing our forum and not giving a shit about what we want as for input when they asked for it.
My dick is out for Harambe :ROFLMAO:

Well your previous post really wasn't clear to minds outside of your own.

I agree go buy some glory day rs25 gear as I could imagine only stickers will be around after they sell out.

There is no anger over here, but perhaps you are. As you are running around all the forums VS bought posting like the sky is falling.

Forums are dead, they were dying long before VS bought them. Get over it. Be mad at Facebook for having groups that killed forums or the forum users themselves. Talking to millennial Subaru enthusiasts / Gen Z-ers, they say forums are old places where mean people reply and hurt feelings.

VS is a big company, of course they don't know what they have. It took them 3 years to update the 2 forums that actually had some value at the time of purchase. They left legacygt.org, sb9t.com, foresterforums.com alone for now as the member counts are low.

It's a softer less subaru knowledgeable world out there. This is what happens when good things like Subarus become mainstream. Then companies try to capitalize on that. So what... Go make a new forum or FB group and start the cycle all over if you're miffed enough.

·
12,182 Posts
Oh totally true. But that's also a bit of the point. This little tiny space of the web is a small hobby center. We don't need money invested, latest and greatest, loss of freedom to edit things, etc. Why dump money into a dying industry?

I know any amount of bitching and anger is useless. Sadly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts