• I'm on i-club.com mostly.

Votes: 31 22.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
i am on both still, but only go into 4 forums on i-club now, MWIC, Aftermarket FI, General, and Old School...used to enjoy OT but now it sucks...too many people, WAY too many threads.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I check rs25 first, but that only takes a minute or two, then I stop over at I-club for the Motorsports, then OT, then I disappear in a cloud of complete boredom...

·
Registered
95 Posts
well, since I'm a mod over there, I kinda have to spend some time on the i-club ;)

besides, this board isn't quite as active, so it doesn't require nearly as much attention, so that I can still catch all the threads :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
i looked at the new age forum yesterday...i now feel dumber
by looking at those threads all anyone would know is that there is a 02 wrx. i quit posting anything about the 02 rs there bc most don't know they make anything other than a wrx or they think the 02 is just the old school rs

that is why i barely ever look at the i-club...everything is wrx related, and i'm stupid for getting a slow rs instead of a rex which costs $5k more

or in the vendors section you ask if the wrx part fits other 02s and i'd get a reply like they make other subarus?

stupid wrx-club

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
I'm here all the time, day and night... I live, sleep, eat, breathe RSclub! Hey, I even do the server backups.

Wait, I'm not just the founder, I'm also a member! :lol:

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
That's pretty funny!

I think I might be spending more time here when I get put in I-club timeout! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

There are a couple of real childish moderators over there! Not that anyone has ever said that before! :lol: ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im on both equally fr now,,,but i think thats gonna change fairly soon.Like others i go to the local forums over there.I quit goin to off topic last summer,waist of time.And besides they think the RS is "middling"??? What a bunch a morons came along with the rex.

H

·
0 Posts
But what I want to know, James, is why aren't you the oldest member on the board? If you sort by date, you're a half-dozen or so up the list. ???

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Um, it's because I was born after them, you know? :lol: What does age have to do with enthusiasm? I've owned 48 cars and been pulled over 82 times, I think I know enough about cars in general to start a club! :D

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
48 cars!! That's like 3 a year on average is you started at 16! Damn.

Nick C.
*Looks out the window...it's doughnut time!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts