Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I am going to get either a 02 or 03 rs (depends when I get the down payment together) I am thinking of getting the WRX ho so that I can have the scope. I realy think that the car is just not a RS without it.:rolleyes: The older models have it even tho it is not functional.

I am wondering what you think about this idea. Also want to know is there nay way to make it functional in one way or another.:biggest:

VEGETA

p.s I love the smilies:eek: :

·
Registered
47 Posts
If anybody gives you any trouble for being a wannabe WRX, just tell them you want the weight savings. :checkit:

BTW - I saw somebody got the WRX hood through the dealer and it cost ~$800. It would be cheaper to get a CF hood, or a hood from a WRX owner that got a CF hood.

the WRX ho
ROTFLMAO! ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i liek that >:0=
If anybody gives you any trouble for being a wannabe WRX, just tell them you want the weight savings.
O I like that idea. Well I was not sure on if I wanted to go fith the carbon fiber hood ot the alumium hood. Any recomadations here

And I am not a WRX wannabe, I want to be better >:)= Why limit your self:biggest:

·
Registered
1994 L Wagon Grey
517 Posts
yeah...please say it is a joke...BOXER not inline....i don't think subaru jas any inline anything...correct me if i am wrong. but yeah.

-Neal

1 - 15 of 15 Posts