Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

sorry it was my freinds first attempt at photo shop.

i can get a good deal on the 98 goldies and i like the wheel the color just doesn't work with the tan lower panals. so i need to repaint the wheels or if sombady wants to trade there silver 5 spokes for the goldes that can be aranged but im not going to spend any money on the shipping. but if your between MD and Blacksburg VA we can trade.

so i need a color to repaint them including a photo shop plz
thanks
mike

·
Registered
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5 Rs
3,712 Posts
Honestly with a two tone and the green paint I think the regular gold would look a little goofy. Bronze never goes with green imo. I'd go with black or gunmetal.

·
Registered
2002 WRXWAG, Silver
79 Posts
I don't know how to photoshop, but I think gunmetal or charcoal grey might look nice with the lower panels. Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
00 V7 RSTi racingbrake4pots
1,023 Posts
No, not at all!!!! I was just agreeing with you. I love Gun metal wheels and agree that this, or black, would be an appropriate colour choice. I just use that smilie when I agree with what someone said. Didn't mean to offend ya sorry.

·
Registered
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5 Rs
3,712 Posts
deadchip said:
No, not at all!!!! I was just agreeing with you. I love Gun metal wheels and agree that this, or black, would be an appropriate colour choice. I just use that smilie when I agree with what someone said. Didn't mean to offend ya sorry.
Haha, I figured you were since you had plus one...but the I'm with stupid smiley guy threw me off.

·
Registered
GF OBS-T, GM RS EJ20, SF EJ20
4,973 Posts
Paint them the factory lower color.
If you can find a bronze that is a close match to the bottom, that would look good too.
Gunmetal looks terrible, as it looks like you tried to match the bottom color & failed. There is a pic of my car with matching rims in the turbo fs classifieds (V2 splitter).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts