Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

RS Vs. XXX

3002 Views 97 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Kaos22B
Heres my first story, more to come but lets get some sharing going...

Theres a guy I know, who Ive always known to be a sore loser, and the guy thinks hes the shiz.
He just got a 3000GT VR4 (awd TT 6cyl) a while ago, and added a boost controller (think he said intakes/exhaust as well, but cant remember, but its kinda loud)
so he kept hasseling me while I was working on my car saying I had to do alot to even keep up with him...
He just had a new trans and clutch put in, and Im at 7-8psi with a dead Bspec clutch.
Finally, Im annoyed enough to just see what I can do. So my friend (in a wrx) the guy and I all go to make a run, he makes a right first, then me then the wrx. He guns it and so do I, and immediately just pull, second, third, fourth, fifth, and Im gone.
We do it again, from a roll, and I just annihilate him, then he says to follow him, as he makes a u turn to go back the way we came, and as he does he takes off, so I gun it at the corner, and all 4 just sit there and spin, Im going nowhere, till I hit second and it finally grabs and goes. Pull into third, and half way through third and into fourth I pass him again.
We decide to do a 3 across launch, all lined up, and I figure Im screwed cus the clutch wont hold,so at the launch he just rips me a new one, but after second, I was even again, and pulled through fifth. I finally put this kid in his place, even though he doesnt admit it to anyone...
Oh yeah, I left 4 tire marks at the turn :checkit:
share your stories, and Ill share mine, I have better ones :D
1 - 6 of 98 Posts
i'm in a basketball league and my team had just gotten our asses handed to us on a silver platter. needless to say we were all bummed out and i was taking my friend/teammate home when a mustang GT pulls next to us. my friend says "this guy wants to race" and immediatly he guns it. i chuckle and say to my friend "should i?" he said "hell yea, we gotta win something tonight" so i pass him, he catches up, and we get to a red light. but before we can stop it turns green so we both gun it. i made it thru 3rd gear and had about 3 car lengths on him when we came to another red light. he asks me what i have, blah blah blah. lights about to turn green, we rev and i had a beautiful launch! made it thru 4th gear when i came to a stop sign and beat him by about 8 car lengths! :flame: he claimed his tires were bald, but i could see they were fine. other then his lame excuse he seemed to be cool about it.

Sid

edit: after handing him his ass, i felt better about losing the game. :p
Re: Bring it!

HotImprezaChick said:
I'll race ANY one! hehehehe
ok lets race! I challenge thee to a dual! :flame:

Sid :biggest:
recently EVERYONE has been wanting to race me. i dunno whats up with that :confused: but it sucks cuz its usually slow cars (SIs, Preludes, Integras, Hatchbacks) so the only reason i will race them is to laugh. Case in point: Coming home from work, i notice my gas light comes on. i pull into a Mobil and fill up. i notice there is also a white integra with CF hood, exhaust, blah blah blah. i think to myself "if we leave at the same time he's gonna wanna race me." Sure enough, we leave at the same time. We exit the gas station and he's in the left lane, i'm in the right lane. we're both doing the speed limit and we get to a red light. i don't look at him cuz i know he'll want to race and i didn't feel like encouraging him. well next thing i know he starts revving on me and giving me the "lets go" look. i chuckle and say alright. Light turns green and i'm gone i smoked him easily and by the time i was done in 2nd gear i was laughing my ass off and didn't even need to shift into 3rd gear, i just went from 2nd to 4th and cruised from that point on. he didn't even try to catch up :flame:

Sid

p.s. oh and uhh, then i woke up or something. Because street racing is illegal and i would never break the law.
:run:
See less See more
I have a funny one....pick up truck with blue undercarriage glow thingy revs on me. He takes off i laugh. He does it again and as he "takes off" (goes ahead like 2 car lengths) i floor it and catch him and stay next to him while i blow of next to him "psh..psh..pshh..pshh" then i laugh even harder and floor it again and race off into the sunset.

Sid
1 - 6 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.