Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to induce more air into my engine by apllying extra force some how... i still want to keep my car a daily driver, yet i also want to up the boost when necessary at the track to tear some shit up

i need a reccomendation for a good shop in the So Cal area that can help me out and not charge me up the butt...

·
Registered
852 Posts
About the only place I would say it iSR Performance. Their website is www.autocaresubaru.com. I'm not sure if they are in So Cal, but somewhere around there. Also might want to try Vishnu Performance, ever heard of em?

Graham

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have heard of Vishnu.. have you guys heard of GT PRO... they worked on my friend's 3000 gt vr4 and they told him that they were hiring a really good subaru technician and they said would work on my car... they seem kinda expensive tho...

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I can do any thing you need. Suby Specialties (626) 358-4235. I have been a metal fabricator my whole life and now work for the best suby shop in so cal. We just finished doing a 1.8 turbo install, I had to build everything but the up and down pipes. When all was done it would have been better to have me build all of it. I had to waste alot of time working around a badly placed turbo. I have full access to mandrell tube bending and can build any thing you need. We also have alot of tuning experiance and can set you up with a good dyno shop if needed. Give me a call or e-mail me and we can talk it over.

BTW ISR was bought by Renick subaru, I doubt you can get any custom work out of them now.

sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts