Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2001 RS coupe.
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just need an answer to a simple question:

will a complete suspension ( tophats, AGXs, and groundControl coilovers to be specific) from an RS bolt into a 1998 impreza OBS.

i think it will, IIRC, but i'm not sure about the tophats.. can anyone confirm this?

thanks,
Nick

· Registered
GF OBS-T, GM RS EJ20, SF EJ20
5,659 Posts
I know sedan guys have put OBS springs on their cars for a Rally Lift, so it should work the other way around.
The front mounts are the same for all Imprezas from 93-06, The rears should be the same for all GC/GFs 93-01.
The struts are also the same for GC/GFs 93-01.

· Registered
2001 RS coupe.
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
thanks for the quick answers, you guys are a huge help.

this has been covered a billion times before, please use the search
you try filtering through the results of this type of question.

hell i even used google to search this and nasioc, and got redirected to threads having nothing to do with this. maybe if there was a suspension sticky/ FAQ about what suspension pieces will go in what, along with swa ybars and other components it would make finding information a tad bit easier for those of us who need info at a glance.

· wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
4,729 Posts
http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67224&highlight=rs+suspension+wagon

Ok, it is a bit difficult to search. Which is annoying, because I feel as though I've answered this question in great detail a bajillion times. It seems like wagon owners usually ask this question in the Wagon, OBS, and other crap section when it should be in the Suspension forum. THere isn't a coupe and sedan forum, so they ask their suspension questions in the right place. :sigh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.