Discussion Starter #1
yesterday, I sighted 2 RS's.

'00/'01 blue ridge - seal beach area
'98 Rally blue - 10 fwy eastbound LA area

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
If there was an RS sightings board thing for my town, it would be completely empty except for:
Sighted 2000 Aspen White RS, some guy with long hair and backwards hat was driving it.
And there would be a lot of that. I have never seen another RS in my town except for once, close to two years ago. And I am always out driving, so my car is becoming more and more known. There aren't even really that many WRXs...

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Haha, if you can call Houston the backwoods, or good rallying roads... Sure. lol.
There are actually quite a few WRXs, but just not as many of those as there are Mustangs and Civics. I see atleast 50 Mustangs or 50 Civics a day, and only about 3 WRXs a day, and only about 1 RS a year (which is the one outisde in my driveway right now).

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
lol. Well that is perhaps because of your work environment? Nawwww.
If I were to look out my window right now, I wouldn't be able to tell what was below me. Too high to look all the way down to the street. I see a helicopter, does that count for anything?

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Haha, yeah, there are a lot of cows and horses in Texas, just not in Houston. And for the sheep, I think those usually stick to Scotland and New Zealand and the like.

lol... I love to hear of what people think of Texas.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
obsidian said:

It's hot.
Oh yeah it is. Freakin' humid as hell too. We get a nice breeze a lot, but with the humidity it doesn't do anything.
I think the humidity this morning was 99%. I'm glad I work indoors all day.
Actually, I was at a lacrosse camp a couple of weeks ago. We scrimmage at like.. 12:00 when it is hot as fawking balls, and then we have all our equipment on and everything, and it is humid as hell.
There were quite a few people that nearly died. lol.

If you don't know what Texas temperatures are like, try this: :flame: :sunny: :sunny: :flame:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
lol, I've never seen anything like that before. If a deer came that close to me, I'd probably poke it with a stick for fun.
And I don't know why one would do that though...

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Oh yeah, that's another thing about Texas. We still have dinosaurs roaming around.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts