Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
05 OBP STi, 00 2.5rs
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a few left over parts from my RS build and some Perrin Parts from my STi. Prefer local pickup but will ship with USPS Flat rate shipping (except the grill until I find a box for it). Shipping will be $10 an item, and if I can fit more items into a Medium Flat Rate box, still $10.

Here are the parts and pics as follows:

99 - 01 RS Amber light/lens set used in great shape. SOLD!

USDM BRP RS Grill with pink badge, no broken tabs. SOLD!

03 WRX Stereo and 05 STi Stereo, no mounting brackets. Must re-use your own. The 03 WRX stereo is perfect with those with the stock center consoles and the 05 STi is perfect for those with the conversion. $75 each.

Purolator Pure One PL14460 oil filters brand new for NA 2.5L Subaru motors. Selling because I got an aftermarket UEL header for my RS and these no longer fit. I have so many because I keep a stock of oil filters. I ended up having to use the long skinnier STi Purolator filter that just cleared the header. All 6 for $30 (best deal you'll find on these filters at $5 a filter from me).

Perrin Large Subaru shift knob like new. Bought originally for my STi, but it wasn't heavier than my $100 Lathewerk shift knob. Fits the RS, but doesn't hook up with the shifter boot like the stock knob would. Only used it for maybe 30 miles of driving and took it off. $40

A Pair of Perrin Stiffi's. Obviously for an STi (04 - 07) with OEM STi spoiler, but thought I post them here anyway. These are simply held together with double sided tape (as well as the pressure of your spoiler holding it down). Held up great for the time I had them. Only selling because I upgraded to a SYM's spoiler which doesn't fit with these on. $40 each or both for $75. SOLD!

Please PM for any questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts