Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2000 obs
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gf8 Sti jdm spoiler BRP-paint is in fair condition 1 deep scratch caps included but tabs are broken. I used 3m tape to hold them and worked fine. Sold

Gf8/gc8 sti ver5/6 grille-BRP fair condition sold

99-01 Rs bumper unpainted black with ver5/6 rep lip, clear fogs and clear turn signals sold

Jdm Gf8 clear taillights- slightly cracked. These were leaking/taking water but have not stopped working should be good with a newer gasket. Outer mounting studs missing, was that way when I got them, taillights still installed will get pics soon. Sold

Jdm Gf8 roof rails- still installed all hardware should be included, need to remove to be sure. I remember having to drill new holes in the rear due to different length then usdm obs rack mounting. Pending sale

White Rs grill 40 obo

Kyb rear strut mounts (set) 50obo
3/8 paranoid Fab rear strut top spacers 1st gen Impreza 93-01. Sold

Tsudo? High flow cat pipe (loud) w/ front 02 sensor, plugs into 2.2 but doenst match 2.5 plug. O2 sensor bolt is rounded. Rear has a elbow extension to avoid check engine lights. Pending sale

06-07 wrx seats driver's side air bag was deployed and stiched back up(not the prettiest) still functions great can't tell any difference without air bag. I believe the passenger side still has the air bag I just taped up the plug. Installed direct into first gen will make you sit about 2 inches higher. 150obo

Stromong axle back dual tip- still installed. also have the stromung midpipe but needs new flange 300 or 250 w stock muffler.
Everything is pickup only for now South coast ma/Boston only posting this here for now but doesn't seem too active lately. Won't be available until next weekend most likely

20200222_170240.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 obs
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rack is still on the car I'll try to remove them and get a shipping quote might be awhile due to circumstances. They are metal so they have a bit of weight to them.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
218 Posts
Is that a Stromung midpipe eith a high flow cat? It looks good in the pic. You said it needed a new flange. Is the pic old?

·
Registered
2000 obs
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is that a Stromung midpipe eith a high flow cat? It looks good in the pic. You said it needed a new fl
Pictured is the tsudo high flow cat. The midpipe (from the cat to the axleback, not pictured) had the flange rot off on the end that bolts to the cat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts