Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an Rs coupe wing for my Rs sedan, does anyone know where I can find one for sale? Or does anyone have one for sale?

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, 911 Cab, CT6 TT, Escalade ESV
5,626 Posts
I have one for sale in the classifieds section, it's also up on eBay. I actually have two of them.

·
Registered
2002 impreza rs
5 Posts
Jack stalk 🤭lol, I asked you dimensions and you didn't respond with any so I assumed you didn't want to be bothered with measuring it for me and was going to ask him.

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, 911 Cab, CT6 TT, Escalade ESV
5,626 Posts
It's the stock wing for a GC, it will fit any GC trunk. It's in my storage and I dont want to dig it out just to measure it. Its the same size as any other RS coupe wing.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
296 Posts
I've got one that is professionally primed and ready for paint if interested. I'm located at 14072 if shipping or pick up / meet is preferred. PM if interested.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
296 Posts
I'm also looking for suspension parts if interested in a trade or partial trade depending...looking for a 20 mm rear sway bar, JDM GC aluminum control arms, or both.

·
Registered
2002 impreza rs
5 Posts
It's the stock wing for a GC, it will fit any GC trunk. It's in my storage and I dont want to dig it out just to measure it. Its the same size as any other RS coupe wing.
Exactly. You don't care enough to take a measurement and that's why I'm buying one from someone else.

This was a conversation I tried to initiate with chicago subi, so if you don't mind I'll just await his reply. Feel free to continue stalking me though, it makes me feel important

1 - 11 of 11 Posts