Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Are you seriously interested in RS Club merchandise like stickers or T-shirts?

• Yes, and I just PayPal'd you some cash!

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Yeah, I might get a sticker...

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • No way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's been mentioned that RS Club merchandise might be in order - tell me your thought folks and I'll look into it.

I am personally a fan of the mini window stickers that usually are seen on the side rear windows - something like

RS Club

or

www.RS25.com

Or ???

We could always do some cool T-shirts. I have an awesome picture that someone did, I'll find it and post it tonight. :sunny:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm liking the sticker submissions - any more entries for the first RS Club sticker? Post them here! :sunny:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm thinking t-shirt.

Need an almost hand-drawn looking pic of a GM6 (read your insurance cards, a coupe RS is a GM6 over here, not GC8 which would be turbo 4-door) front end on the backside and maybe a little '2.5 RS' on the front left hand chest area.

·
Registered
126 Posts
If we're going to do stickers, I'd vote for something small and discreet along the lines of the ones that Scoobynet offers. One line, with just the web address. I tend to shy away from bigger stickers because they draw too much attention...

·
Registered
27 Posts
i think a hand drawn picture of the RS is a really good idea for t-shirts; sort of like an outline and maybe the club URL beneath it. i second small decals, simple yet effective, possibly with a one line URL. keep this idea alive and lets see some merchandise soon!

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Ruh roh... rits Jay McDade !

Uhh yea... small an discreet w/ the site address... thumps up .

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This isn't the i-club buddy, better put something RS Club up next time! :sunny:

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
RS25.com said:
This isn't the i-club buddy, better put something RS Club up next time! :sunny:
I think he was just showing us how much he likes stickers and would like to add an RS Club one to his collection :D (I think.... but Jay is a crazy guy, so I could be wrong, heh)

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
I like the small discreet sticker idea, about 10 to 12 inches long, about the size of the stickers you get with Cobb's parts, white, yellow, blue... would look good at the bottom of my quarter windows.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts