Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

161 - 180 of 2411 Posts

·
Registered
'01 BRP Impreza GC8
191 Posts
so i just read through your entire thread and I like what you have done!
very creative, especially with the cutting board mudflaps.
i have the same tsudo catback on my car, and i have the uel headers and hfc, but the loudness started to bother me, I slaped the silencer on anddd fart cannon. What do you think of it?

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
so i just read through your entire thread and I like what you have done!
very creative, especially with the cutting board mudflaps.
i have the same tsudo catback on my car, and i have the uel headers and hfc, but the loudness started to bother me, I slaped the silencer on anddd fart cannon. What do you think of it?
Thanks! The loudness doesn't bother me at all. It's actually quoted than my previous setup which was a wrx catback and can. I've never had to use the silencer unless I'm going for inspection.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
has it been done before/how do you think it'll fit?
No idea if its been done before. There's a car in my auto class that's about to be junked that has one and when i first thought of it all i could think of was a front lip.

·
Registered
1999 OBS 2.2l
641 Posts
nice, yeah definitely throw up pics of the process. I wish we had auto class in high school, all we had was woodshop where they stuck the kids that couldn't count.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
nice, yeah definitely throw up pics of the process. I wish we had auto class in high school, all we had was woodshop where they stuck the kids that couldn't count.
We just had a whole new vocational wing put in last year so our auto garage is all brand new. The only thing is we only get an hour and a half to work.

·
Registered
'01 BRP Impreza GC8
191 Posts
Thanks! The loudness doesn't bother me at all. It's actually quoted than my previous setup which was a wrx catback and can. I've never had to use the silencer unless I'm going for inspection.
What are you running before the mid pipe right now?

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Just bought a Silver grille off of JDM gary woot! I should just paint this hunk of junk silver instead of BRP.

·
Registered
1999 OBS 2.2l
641 Posts
hows all the snow up there? The one good thing about being down on the seacoast is the mall parking lots are killer when theres snow. How far is littleton past loon? something like a half hour? I'll try an let you know next time I head up there.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
hows all the snow up there? The one good thing about being down on the seacoast is the mall parking lots are killer when theres snow. How far is littleton past loon? something like a half hour? I'll try an let you know next time I head up there.
Probably 45 mins away from loon. There's quite a few places to go to play. I have one secret empty housing development that only a handful of people know about to go to. It's on a class like 3 road so it doesn't get plowed in the winter.

·
Registered
1999 OBS 2.2l
641 Posts
nice, yeah most of newmarket didn't get plowed till late after the storm hit. kinda sucked since my cars lowered so I'd bottom out and spin wheels if I hit some of the larger drifts. plowed through a lot of snow though.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
nice, yeah most of newmarket didn't get plowed till late after the storm hit. kinda sucked since my cars lowered so I'd bottom out and spin wheels if I hit some of the larger drifts. plowed through a lot of snow though.
Haha I'm lowered too. I hit a an I snow chunk today and it bent my license plate all up lol.

161 - 180 of 2411 Posts