Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

141 - 160 of 2411 Posts

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
50 degrees here almost of the snow will be gone tomorrow :(. Also I'm looking for pedal covers with the dead pedal. Pm me if you have some.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
They look good but I wasn't really looking to drill into my pedals. I do like that it includes a dead pedal.

50° here so my stickers should be going on when I get home from school.:clap:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Like i promised the stickers are on!

And because I drive a rally car :run:

·
Registered
1999 OBS 2.2l
641 Posts
I went through a sticker phase in highschool too... Also put blue underglow in my grill of my mustang....
That's one of those things you keep to yourself hahahaha, and teddy I'd double check about the red tint on the headlight legal wise, would look interesting though, would color match the flaps

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
That's one of those things you keep to yourself hahahaha, and teddy I'd double check about the red tint on the headlight legal wise, would look interesting though, would color match the flaps
That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if I got pulled over for tint. There happens to be one officer in town that appreciates my car though.

·
Registered
1999 OBS 2.2l
641 Posts
that's a rarity, down in Newmarket the cops blow, been pulled over around 7 times since last spring, no tickets just bullshit

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,041 Posts
red blue or green lights are illegal....

stickers are not my thinking. your car isnt even hellaflushed/brofagged out :confused:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
red blue or green lights are illegal....

stickers are not my thinking. your car isnt even hellaflushed/brofagged out :confused:
I just like the look of stickers. I'm not hellaflush but My car scrapes all the time. The bottom of my front bumper is cheese graded and my cross member is also all scraped. So the top sticker is truth.:p

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
We just put yellow on the brighton headlights. Tims driven 2000 miles, no problems.
I checked the legality of tinting headlights and it's illegal. You can't have anything that inhibits the brightness of the lights. :(

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Not sure about the fog lights but you'll probably get trouble for the head lights.

141 - 160 of 2411 Posts