Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

901 - 920 of 2411 Posts

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #901 (Edited)
Front body harness is labeled and removed.. I need to clean the garage before I pull the interior harness.

I also test fit the evo skirt. Looks way better than I thought it would. Just need to split it and make the mold for both sides.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #906
The welder should be here Wednesday so I'm pretty happy about that.

I haven't really hinted at what direction I'm going with yet bit hopefully this will give you guys a taste of what's going on before the engine arrives.

Rest of it is getting drilled today.

·
Registered
99 AW Coupe
723 Posts
Saw your thread on Nasioc. I'm curious to know how the EVO M3 spoiler turns out.

I always thought that would look sick on our cars. In my mind I'd find a Kaminari GD wing that tito has, and modify the blade...but finding one is hard enough haha.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #911 (Edited)
Saw your thread on Nasioc. I'm curious to know how the EVO M3 spoiler turns out.

I always thought that would look sick on our cars. In my mind I'd find a Kaminari GD wing that tito has, and modify the blade...but finding one is hard enough haha.
Haha I like tito's but its a little tall for what I'm looking for. The Dtm replica with 8" gurney flap is $495. The trunk width of the e30's 50 1/2 but I cant seem to find what the rs trunk width.

And since Pat said something here's the updated swap plans.

Engine / Performance
Lq4/9 Iron block 6.0L
Callies 402ci stroker Dragon Slayer crank
Diamond Rods
Diamond Pistons
CNC LS3 Heads
LS3 Intake manifold
Custom turbo manifolds
Big single turbo
Big air to air intercooler

Exterior / Aesthetics
Fiberglass fronfenders
Rear overs
Evo sideskirts
M3 Evo adjustable carbon wing
V2 STI bugeye lip
Custom diffuser
Door molding/antenna delete
Scoop delete/hood vent

Interior Comfort/ Engine Monitoring)
Gutted interior
Fixed back driver's bucket
Racepak lq3
Wrapped dash
Floor mounted pedal box

Suspension / Driveline / Handling Stuff
ISC N1 coils
ISC coil covers
05+ STI hubs/Brembos
STI "quick" rack

Miscellaneous
Full cage
Tube front
Shaved bay
Painless harness
Smokey burnouts
Pissed off Purists

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS Coupe
1,204 Posts
Damn teddy, this is getting crazy. I always liked the look of the M3 wings and wondered how they looked on ours. sweeeeeeeeeeet! What style exactly are you looking at? Evo m3 dtm????

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #914

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #915
Damn teddy, this is getting crazy. I always liked the look of the M3 wings and wondered how they looked on ours. sweeeeeeeeeeet! What style exactly are you looking at? Evo m3 dtm????

Thanks! And yeah that exact wing actually.. I made some trunk measurements and the gurney flap has to be narrowed 2 inches to fit but it shouldn't be all that much of a hassle to fit.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #916 (Edited)
Picked up my truck from my parents house while I was on break from school.

Its 99' Ranger, 4x4, 5 speed 4.0, no rust. Picked it up for $1000 with bald tires and a bunch of Evap codes. Spent $50 on some barely used 31" mud terrains and $10 at the junkyard for a charcoal canister. In the sun it's almost BRP too.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #920
Its a perfect daily and I couldn't pass up the deal. And yes I recently passed my cage certification test.

901 - 920 of 2411 Posts