Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

841 - 860 of 2411 Posts

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #841
Its never been on a dyno but "stage 2" wrx's make low 200whp from what I've seen.

I've got a dyno at my school so when they're doing dyno days I'll end up throwing it on there.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #843
Hot Rod magazine is on campus all this week covering the engine masters challenge. Maybe I'll be able to photobomb into there magazine but I doubt it.

Also another shot from the same spot as last time.

COTM (2) by mx462, on Flickr

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #847
Autocross got canceled from the rain this weekend after I spent a whole day messing with different suspension settings. My buddy got a 2-3rd gear pull in my car though. Cell phone quality at night so its not the greatest but you get the idea.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #848
Snow shenanigans will happen once a figure out my inner fender intake routing. I don't really want to send snow straight into the maf so I might do a filtered screen or something to go over the hole in the fender.

Until that happens she waits covered in snow.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #850
I'm on the stock box but I have no fender liners so the box can suck in water and what not

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #852
Yeah that why I want to keep the stock box. I might block off then fender hole and drill the top of the box and it will be fed from the vent.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #854
I'll have a look at it and see what best works. I don't drive during the week so I have plenty of time.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #855
Been busy in class so my car hasn't gotten much attention yet but I'm searching for a sub 1k daily Subaru so I can sell the engine.

In the mean time I've been planning some one off fiberglass pieces thanks to the class I've been taking. I've been sketching out lip, skirt, widebody, and diffuser combos that will hopefully end up on the car. I'll share the renders when they become digital. We've done plug/molds for carbon and fiberglass and here's the out come.

Attachments

·
Registered
05 Evo 8 SSL & 99 GC Coupe
1,257 Posts
That's so fresh^^^ what class is it?
I'm looking into having a gauge pod made for our cars. Something that will just replace the lid to the dash console instead of replacing the entire middle section. There are so many things to make for our cars... Possibilities are endless!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #857
The class is called accessory trends and is part of my high performance major.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #859
I stiffened up the preload and dialed back the compression and it helps with the rubbing. For now it just rubs on big dips and inclines.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #860
We got a good 3 inches of snow last night so while I was out and about I came across what I think is a GD Wrx side skirt. It matches up length wise to my car and appears to be wrb so I'm using it as a base for my new skirts.

Also I may have found a good DD. Hopefully when my it will check out and I'll be able to pull my car off the road and sell the drivetrain.

841 - 860 of 2411 Posts