Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

541 - 560 of 2411 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
swaps on swaps
1,968 Posts
thats the fpc, the plug is under the rear seat and IWire has you snip the wires and solder his one wire in. I'm sure he does Teddy, I was just messing around. He asked what plug it was a longgg time ago and I'm only joking about it because when I told him what it was he immediately told me I was wrong... :lol:

He probably doesn't even remember though, so I won't joke about it anymore.

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
After a heated battle the heater box is finally out. At a cost though. I managed to break the yellow tube that comes off the box because I didn't know it was there. If anyone has a heater box laying around feel free to donate to the cause.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

I also got the removed the harness finally. Thanks to Pat (Iarrobin10) the extraction went pretty smoothly except when I misunderstood his instructions and pulled off the fender to find a plug. Come to find out the harness disconnects by the door not the fender.

More to come tonight.

·
Registered
2000 brp 2.0rs
1,384 Posts
thats the fpc, the plug is under the rear seat and IWire has you snip the wires and solder his one wire in. I'm sure he does Teddy, I was just messing around. He asked what plug it was a longgg time ago and I'm only joking about it because when I told him what it was he immediately told me I was wrong... :lol:

He probably doesn't even remember though, so I won't joke about it anymore.
yup i have no idea what your talking about lol

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
The hose is hidden on both sides. I'm going to try to patch it up but I don't know if it will work or not.

·
Registered
99 Subaru 2.5 RS Black
610 Posts
Not sure if i missed it somewhere but u know u can't run a wrx flywheel with a rs trans right?

bryton

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #556
Gates timing belt ordered. My resurfaced flywheel is also back.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #557
So after some threats from pat I caved and ordered a gates timing belt kit.

This weekend I also got ready to remove my fuel pump. I haven't found one to order yet. Looking for a good deal on a walbro 255 or similar.

I Then pulled the two belts off and proceeded to remove the crank pulley and timing covers.

More to come tomorrow.

541 - 560 of 2411 Posts