Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

2401 - 2414 of 2414 Posts

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,402
*Le Sigh..

I have no regrets moving on from it, although I would have loved to see it finished. It would have been 8 years in July, lots of memories, lots of lessons, lots of friends from here and all over, and most importantly my job.

I'll likely pop up here time to time but I won't be buying another Subaru as a toy.

To anyone that followed along, it was always a pleasure. Onto the next.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,406
Sad, yes. A breath of fresh air is how I'm looking at it. A new chapter.

Damn, I was hoping you were just taking a break.
All good. Best in what ever you do. Thanks fer the bringing us along.
The first things that sold were all the forced induction components. I considered keeping it and just tossing the 5.3 naturally aspirated but I felt that I wouldn't be pleased with the end result since it wasn't what I wanted originally. Now that it's gone I know I made the righ decision.

Hmm I am on 7 years. I'll hit 8 before I turn a key
I don't think I've ever seen or heard of you owning a running a project. I'll cross my fingers.

·
Registered
01 rsti CFblue, 06 sti PSM
251 Posts
Was looking thru the website and came by to see a update on your project. Was checking if you had started to have motor and trans in chassis as a roller.
Sorry for the miss info on post was reading the tread back wards lol. But GOOD LUCK on your health issues get WELL ASAP!!!
You can always start a new project later down the road but health and bills always come first. Again GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,412
All is
Was looking thru the website and came by to see a update on your project. Was checking if you had started to have motor and trans in chassis as a roller.
Sorry for the miss info on post was reading the tread back wards lol. But GOOD LUCK on your health issues get WELL ASAP!!!
You can always start a new project later down the road but health and bills always come first. Again GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING
All is well and everything but the steering wheel and the seatbelts have been sold/parted. Funny enough I was 5-600 from breaking even on the LS build so no hard feelings with the car. It's time for something new now.

2401 - 2414 of 2414 Posts