Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rim of the world. what's the story? who's going?

·
Registered
2000 BRP RS coupe
351 Posts
I might be going with some friends. It's the guys that are always do DCKK, how many times do I have to tell you to come out for these!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DoorKnob said:
I might be going with some friends. It's the guys that are always do DCKK, how many times do I have to tell you to come out for these!
when is it? :lol: sorry, never had time. i work wed. to sat. and i get off at 7pm

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eastbaysubaru said:
I'll be heading down. Not sure where I'll be staying though.

-Brian
when are you planning to head down there?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iBlueVirus said:
i was going to work this year, but shit happened. :( don't know if i am even going. :(
what shit happen?

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
well, there was the move, graduation, school, gf, and everything else. I missed the training so I can't do it anymore.. :( Oh well... hopefully my gf will go with me to watch it! :D

Leo
JZ oo7 said:
what shit happen?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iBlueVirus said:
well, there was the move, graduation, school, gf, and everything else. I missed the training so I can't do it anymore.. :( Oh well... hopefully my gf will go with me to watch it! :D

Leo
then maybe i can hitch a ride from you. :lol:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iBlueVirus said:
if i go sure, i don't care. we could split the drive AND GAS!! :D gas is nuts man! :(
sure, that wouldn't be a problem if i can go.

·
Registered
93 Impreza 6MT, White
170 Posts
Count me in.

Hey JZ, So where are the cheap motels to stay? Or should I start looking now? Can't wait to drive up, I'm gonna haul like a Falcon the way there. :flame: Uhh.. and with afterburn... yeah... I think I am getting ~15mpg these days... so you are still going right? Later man.

-Vic

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
STi-Nismo Dood said:
Count me in.

Hey JZ, So where are the cheap motels to stay? Or should I start looking now? Can't wait to drive up, I'm gonna haul like a Falcon the way there. :flame: Uhh.. and with afterburn... yeah... I think I am getting ~15mpg these days... so you are still going right? Later man.

-Vic
i don't know what my plans are. might go, might not. it's coming up, so i gotta make up my mind soon. how the hell you get 15mpg with a 1.8? that's horrible mileage man. 15mpg for city right? cause i get about 18mpg for city. i'll hope to go and see you there victor.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Sounds like some of the Subie guys on the other board are staying at the Ez 8 hotel in Palmdale.
Everything else is full, so you might try them....

·
Registered
93 Impreza 6MT, White
170 Posts
Hey JZ, you gotta try and make this man! Its going to be bigger and better compared to the previous ROTWs. If you are not going to rotw, I might just stay home and do homework since I will lose all my motivation... DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!? :run: I just swapped in those BIG INJECTOS, and man, I think its burning 40% more fuel hehe, I used to get 21mpg city/hwy even with the turbo. Thats OK though, I need those INJECTOS.

[I'll take care of looking for a motel if you're going then... hopefully EZ8, but tell me soon k!]

[Should be a five hour drive for you guys, since its about four for me from San Diego]

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
really, it's only 5 hours? i have to see if i can get the days off. cause i have to work on sat. i'll find out.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
5 hours "normal" driving? damn, that's 8 hours for me.

·
Registered
93 Impreza 6MT, White
170 Posts
don't worry about it, its going to be all worth it. We won the oil war, the gas is a little cheaper. tell your boss you're getting relatives from another country that is here to do some business that needs your help... or just tell him you had a stroke... like mathew, he will understand... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
or i can just say next week that a relative came back from hong kong, and i think i have a flu. i don't think i'll have to work for sometime. and we didn't win the gas war, we took over the gas. eventually the price for gas will be really high.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts