Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not currently Group Buy Certified but have sent the paperwork to James and should be within 5 business days.

[Edit - He is now Group Buy certified - James]

ROTORA: 4-Piston Front Big Brake Kit Group Buy

Autoart Technologies offers its first group buy for the Rotora Big Brakes for the Subaru Impreza. (GC8 or GDA)

Big Brake Kit Components:

• A set of pre-installed 4-Piston calipers (red or blue of your choice)
• A set of 1-piece cross-drilled/slotted oversized, vented, “E-Coated” discs (330mm)
• A set of high carbon steel (S45C) mounting brackets
• A set of Rotora sport pads: high street performance
• A set of stainless steel braided brake lines with hardware (D.O.T. Approved)

---- As an added bonus for this group buy, Autoart Technologies offers for free:

• A set of rear slotted “E-coated” high performance rotors
• A set of Rotora’s N.A.O. ceramic competition pads (for endurance/track performance use)
• A set of rear Axxis Ultimate pads
Free shipping anywhere in the continental North America(*Alaska and Hawaii extra charge*)

This package retails for well over $2,000.00. For this limited time, Autoart Technologies offers this package deal for $1,450.00.

Group Buy Pricing:

$1,450.00 (Minimum group buy – 10 people)
Offer ends: 03.31.2003

Payment:
Visa or Mastercard, Money order, or wire transfer only. Please contact [email protected] or call 877.472.6351

General Specifications:

• Caliper weight: 2.6 kg. unloaded caliper 4.5 kg . loaded caliper
• Oversized disc weight: 8 kg.
• Oversized disc dimensions: 330mm x 24mm

* Total weight per side: 12.5 kg. vs. average stock Subaru total weight per side of 14.5 kg.

Features/Benefits:
• Rotora’s two-piece cast aluminum, heat-treated (4-piston) calipers (application specific) provides stock pedal feel while increasing the clap load/force to ensure equal distribution of weight transfers during braking
• Rotora’s street performance pads that are included were designed to improve stopping distance while keeping the squeal at a minimum. The ideal pad for all-around performance.
• The stainless steel, braided brake lines prevent brake hose expansion under pressure and improve stiffer pedal feel. All Rotora’s steel braided lines are D.O.T. Approved and pressure tested to 3,000PSI to meet FMVSS-106(Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards) standard.
• Cross drilled/slotted rotors to ensure heat dissipation for continuous hard braking (which reduce warping, and brake fade) and keeping the rotor and brake pad surface free of excess brake dust and debris.
• “E-Coated”(black) finish plating on rotors to prolong life and reduce rust buildup
• Rotora’s N.A.O specifically formulated pads: Recommended for endurance and track performance providing higher coefficient of friction which work exceptionally well under high temperatures
• Direct bolt-on replacement to all stock front brake systems(Some applications require the removal of the stock dust cover shield)
• 12% to 18% larger surface area compared to stock O.E. Subaru rotors which will increase brake performance
• All systems are ABS compatible
• All pistons with dust seals

If you have additional questions, please email me or send me a PM.

Thanks!

->arthur
[email protected]

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Let me give you a hand there :)

I may possibly be intrested in the kit, though the money of a college student is kind of slim until spring and summer :D

Do these fit over stock RS wheels?

keith

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
moss said:
Let me give you a hand there :)

I may possibly be intrested in the kit, though the money of a college student is kind of slim until spring and summer :D

Do these fit over stock RS wheels?

keith
thanks Keith,

Unfortunately, the kit does not fit over stock RS wheels.

->arthur
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts