Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that Rota makes replicas of the Prodrive P7s, the wheels I want for my car.
If this is true, where could I get my hands on these guys? I am in desperate need of new wheels, and definitely of ones that look nice and are cheap!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hey Z,

Nope. No P7 replicas from them. They do have P1 replicas though (Tarmacs). I really don't know of any other wheel besides the P7 that has the same exact look.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh blast. Yeah, I've seen the Tarmacs, and I am considering them as well.
You think they would look good on my Aspen White '00 RS?
I need some new wheels pretty badly, and right now the tarmacs are at the top of my list.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Yeah. Get steel grey!

I like the Tarmacs a lot, the P1's are a very nice design!

They also have a shiney black color in now (Titanium Chrome) which looks very sweet!

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
36 Posts
Most gold wheels will look sweet on a White RS. I have the 98RS gold 5 spoke wheels on my RS right now and the car looks sweet. I will be getting a set of OZ P1's in gold in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone have a picture of a white RS with silver tarmacs? I think the steel gray ones are just a bit too dark, so I'd like to see how the silver ones look.

·
Registered
410 Posts
If you can find any Technomagnesio Indianapolis rims they are practically clones of the P7 but are cheaper (I've read that Technomagnesio and Speedline have the same parent company). I've only seen the Subie size Indiapolis in 16x7 though and they appear to be discontinued (Discount Tire Direct no longer carries the Subaru-compatible ones and is clearing out the other sizes).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts