Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
2.0L Turboner
94 RWD WRX & 82 EJ Brat
8,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know the GD love is severely lacking here but I still want to share some shots I took while I was home in Reno. This is my friend Pete's 05 STi and before someone says it, I realize the passenger's window is partially down. We were rushing because light was fading quickly and I didn't catch it.

Let me know what you think.

1. This is one of the best photos I've ever taken.

2. Light was fading real quick.

3. Then we stopped.

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs BDP
2,079 Posts
Libila said:
Thanks. I'm using a Canon STi with the stock lens.

edited lol.

At first i was like DAMN RICERS DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!! :monkey: and then i looked and saw that you're in germany.

·
Registered
STi V3 RA VLTD RHD
694 Posts
Libila said:
Plus, we drive on the right side of the road here in Europe...
Its only the UK, Japan, Hong Kong, ex-British colonies, a few African nations (probably all ex-British colonies) and Greece that drive on the left side (RHD cars) AFAIK.

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs BDP
2,079 Posts
Foresterperformance said:
Its only the UK, Japan, Hong Kong, ex-British colonies, a few African nations (probably all ex-British colonies) and Greece that drive on the left side (RHD cars) AFAIK.

oh lol. i'm a noob.

and also malaysia. (another ex british colony).

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS Coupe, STM
329 Posts
Looks really good.

I have a Canon XTi as well. What were your setting to take these pics? When ever I take evening moving shots it always turns out blury.

·
2.0L Turboner
94 RWD WRX & 82 EJ Brat
8,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Canuck 2.5RS said:
I have a Canon XTi as well. What were your setting to take these pics? When ever I take evening moving shots it always turns out blury.
I believe I was shooting around 1/100 ISO 200.

I took TONS of pictures on this "shoot" and these two were the best. I had lots of shakey ones because I was in the back of a jeep and the roads weren't super smooth. If you're taking low light stills just get a tripod and you'll be fine. Also, I got the grip extension recently and it adds a nice amount of weight to the camera, making it easier to hold still.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts